Engagement (27)

It's was a windy evening, with some people in fancy wear entering a hall. Some youngsters chitchatting, laughing having fun. Two girls were found running all over the hall. Lete go to one of its room

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Beta are u ready," A woman asked

"No"

"Do it fast"

"Just 2 min"

"Done Done Done" A girl announced.

She turned back wearing a grey color gown with some flowers which are completely camouflaging with the gown making it more awful.

A simple innocent girl had turned into a dazzling queen. Her blackish-brown hai tied into a perfect hairstyle with a flower clip.

Her sweet and talking eyes filled with Kohl in her eye line. Her earlobe tugged with earrings suiting to her dress. a diamond necklace fitting her neck. Her wrist is covered with a bracket increasing the shine of itself.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Tere rani aa rahi hai woh dekh" A guy whispered

A cool and dashing guy had turned into a perfect traditional figure. With a floral design. With a rose tucked in the side pocket.

A chain around his neck hanging with the letter "S''.

His black curls tied into a ponytail increasing his looks. And making every girl present there fall for him.

His heart fluttered looking at his girl coming down the steps

His heart fluttered looking at his girl coming down the steps. He was looking at her someone whispered in his ear "Take this ring"

He took the ring from the person's hand not even look at him as his eyes were stuck at his beauty.

Their memories flashed in front of his eyes. There sweet moments, fights, here sad times everything. Which made me shed tears some of the happiness while some of the sadness.