Don't U Dare To (21)

"U may leave," She said removing my hand.

"I was just kidding Mikku," I said trying to console her.

"Just go I said"

"Sorry love"

"Love, huh!" She complained.

She got up making me shocked.

Mallika's POV

I got up and was walking out. He hurt me by his behavior. He pulled my hand with force. I was startled by the sudden reaction. I fell in his lap. I was wriggling trying hard to come out of his hold. But he held me so tight that I couldn't even move a bit.

"I was just kidding Jaan" He whispered.

I got out of his hold with millions of efforts and said "Don't u dare to touch me Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar"

"Mallika try to understand yaar"

He was about to utter a word but stopped hearing a knock at the door. I went and opened the door and saw Dau standing there.

"Sumedh we are leaving today evening," He said and left

I could feel my eyes getting moist after getting this freaking news.

"Bye," He said waving his hand as he had to go out in the afternoon so I would be there when he goes.

He stood at the door but I encircled my hands around his muscular chest stopping him. He removed my hands and turned.

"Sorry for reacting so much," I said holding my ears

He pulled me for a tight hug. I rested my head on his well-built chest with no worries this time. The whole world stopped for me in his embrace the peace, comfort, happiness everything lies there. His love is enough for me to live in this freaking world. His arms are the safest ones. But these won't be with me from this eve. Again separation agh!

We separated after a few minutes. He removed the hair from my forehead and planted a kiss there.

"Bye Jaan," He said and left the room.

_____________________

"Mallika" Reema called

"Yes Mom"

"Not now as I know u have lots of assignments to do about ur C.A. Ur wish is more than anything to us. After u are done with that project u come home for someday stay" She ordered

I nodded happily and then left for my room to get ready as Kinshuk the great Bandar will be on his way. I got ready pretty early today and got down the stairs. Let me tell u I am going to my college no one knows there that I am married.

"Mallika yaar u get late daily" Kinshuk complained

"I am not late u come early" I argued

"No one can win in front of u" He huffed

"Guys u will be late," Baba said

"Wait," I said and went to Mom and Dad touched their feet and seek their blessing.

"Show off," Kinshuk said

I shot him a death glare and went to Tunisha and Snakruti we shared a group hug in that Monika bhabhi too joined us. I went to Dau and he kept his hand on my head. And then come to Sumedh I went to him and said a "byee'' in a shaky voice. He waved his hand and Kinshuk pulled me saying" Aaj tu phir late karvayegi". I hit his shoulder and was about to step out when someone came and someone lost.

"Shivya," I said hugging her

"Hi," She said to me and then looked at the lost Bandar

I pinched his hand bringing him back to the material world. He looked at me and scratched his head in shyness.

"Mallika, Kinshuk we are getting late" Shivya said panicked

"Just chill," I said and we left

We sat in Kinshuk's car, I looked behind before getting in and saw him smiling warmly and a smile crept on my lips too. The car started and we left.

POV End's

__________

Sumedh's POV

She came and stood in front of me i had tears in my eyes but in blinked them off. She left but turned and looked at me with a sad pout and I flashed a smile as I know seeing me smile she will too smile and that what I want. She left smiling and then we went to our room.

I sat in the balcony with tears flowing down my eyes. "Again alone" I whispered

"Not alone we are there na " Basanika mentioned.

"Yeah but Mallika" I pouted

"She will be there after six months" Dau teased

"And she is also coming for fifteen days na" Bhabhi added.

"Hmm"

"Chalo let's go" Dau said and we all left for our house.

__________

(In the college)

Mallika was sitting in the canteen with her mates. When her call started ringing.

"Jiju hai" Anna asked

"Nhi Tunisha" She answered.

"Oh bad luck" She pouted.

She got up from her seat and went to a corner.

"Hello" She whispered.

"Mikku I and Sansu wished to talk to u on a important matter" The voice came.

"Anything serious" Mallika asked

"We will me u tomorrow in a cafe and then tell u, " Tunisha said

"Ohk, but at what time "

"Hmm... 4, is it ok"

"Yeah fine then see u there," She said

"Yes byee"

And they declined the call.

PRECAP- DONT CRY ....

Do Vote ✔️

Do Comment✔️

Do Share ✔️

~Till then bye 👋

--Author ✍️