Meeting All (19)

Sumedh's POV

We got down the stairs and Mallika went to her room just to change herself in her comfortables. I got down and stood in front of Sasumaa and Baba they were looking at he like an alien came from somewhere and stood in front. I chuckled at them and they started with KBC.

"Sumedh beta tum yaha" Sasumaa questioned checking if I was really there.

"And when did u come in" Baba questioned

"How did u come form the terrace" Sasumaa again started

I opened to answer but before I could utter a word and answer their questions the door bell rang. Making us turn our gaze at the door. I was like ab kon

Baba went ahead and opened the door. Reaveling four known faces.nWe were shocked to see Mom, Dad, Tunisha and Sanskruti standing in front. They had a smirk playing on the lips making me scared a bit. They got inside and one and we're searching all over.

"Reema, what are u searching for" Sasumaa questioned.

"I am searching for my girl" Mom answered.

Sasumaa chucked at their excitement and called out aloud.

"Mallika."

"Yes maa two minutes" She replied. I could see everyone's face lit up all of a sudden as if they gained their life after so long.

They all stood numb after hearing her melodious voice. She came out after two minutes a promised. "What happened maa" She questioned tieing her hair into a messy bun. I wasnt yet but now I was mesmerized by her beauty. It was the first time I am noticing each feature of her so closely. He brown chocolatey orbs. Her rosy little lips. Her silky hair tied in a messy bun. Her each and every feature was me go crazy.

My trance was broke by the two hadi's
Sanskruti and Tunisha. They were just staring at me with a smirk playing on their lips. I lowered my head trying to hide my blush but they caught it.

"Sansu see someone is blushing" Tunsiha whispered and both burst out laughing.

I looked at Mallika but not before shooting a dead glare at the two who were busy teasing me. They grinned looking at me and looked away.

Mom rushed to her embracing her with tears in both of their eyes.

"My girl" Mom said

She bowed down for seeking blessing from Mom and Dad. They blessed her with lots of happiness and also about getting her each wish fulfill. Tunisha and Sanskruti left me alone their and rushed to her. They shared a group hug and some giggles. All took her to the dining table leaving me alone standing in a corner of the living room. Seriously the vibes are like Mai iss duniya ka hi nhi Mai iss duniya ka hi nhi hun!

I was adoring them but suddenly felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked at the other side and it was Mallika. She looked at me questioningly but I shrugged. "Kisi ko toh meri yaad aai" I thought

We had our meal with lots of questions, answers and giggles. Mallika told her mom and dad about everything while I and other were looking at her like lost puppies. We too lied them as we thought Mallika would have lied because of some reason. The meal got over and we settled on the sofa.

Mallika, Tunisha and Sanskruti were busy cleaning in the kitchen and utensils.

They came out after sometime wiping their hands to their dress. Tunisha came and settled on the couches hand which was beside me. Mallika came out late and so Sanskruti occupied the place which was meant for Mallika. "Have you made it final that u won't let us be together" I wispered annoyed.