Haldi And Mehendi (30)

It was the next day. Time for Sumellika's haldi. All are hell excited. The girls have prepared some dance and so goes with boys. There is a kind of mandap built in the middle of the ground. All made Mallika and Sumedh sit together. Reema completed some rituals first and then the haldi started. All applied them haldi. Then Sumellika turned towards each other and applied some haldi to each other. And last, the gang came. They had mischievous smiles which scared Sumellika. 

"No guys" Mallika denied. 

"What no," They asked innocently 

"We know what's cooking in you guys' minds and u all shouldn't do it" Sumedh warned. 

"Yeh... Hamara... Haq hai" They said and emptied the whole bowl on them.

Sumellika got up and they started running all over the garden while the elders chuckled seeing them. They enjoyed the haldi the girls danced then they had Sumellika's dance too. 

Sumellika came to their room to clean up themselves. They had to take a nap as they had Mehendi in the evening. 

Vbbbn

IN THE EVENING 

Mallika was sitting on a chair surrounded by her friends. 

"Kya naam likhu," Anna asked to smirk. 

Mallika blushed hearing her and said "Sumedh" 

"Oye pati ka naam nhi lete" Akanshsha teased.

"Ewwww,... it's just so old main to lungi baba," Mallika said. 

The function was completed and all went to sleep as they had to get up early for marriage. 

_______

PRECAP- Officially Together

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT PART!

Do Vote ✔️

Do Comment✔️

Do Share ✔️

~Till then bye 👋

--Author ✍️