Don't Get Angry (23)

Mom came and hugged and they gave us some water to have. We settled on the couch. When dau whispered, "Mikku did u cry what happened,". I was about to answer his question but at the same time, we saw Sumedh walking down from his room. He was talking on a cell, the second I saw him come I trembled which made Bhabhi look at me amused. I guess she sensed something wrong and so pulled me into her room after making a good and long excuse.

"Mallika what's the matter dear, I can see ur eyes are swollen, and other than that why did u tremble when Sumedh came," She asked cupping my cheek.

"Di.." I didn't utter a word further but broke down into tears.

"Mallika does not cry dear, tell me what happened," She said making me look at her.

I gathered some courage and explained to her the whole incident in between my sobs. She pulled me for a tight hug and rubbed my back trying to calm me. I controlled myself and then went to the washroom. Washing my face I came out and saw bhabhi talking to dau. They turned to me and dau came toward me. He kept his hand on my shoulder and said: "Dont worry princess, I am sure Sumedh will understand u and if he doesn't we are here to make him understand it".

His soothing words calmed me to a great extent than I was before.

We came out and were shocked to see Sumedh in front the condition there was terrible.

Sumedh was looking at Tunisha and Sanskruti with an angry as well as proud look. Dad was just looking at me. Mom had tears in her eyes which were seaming as if they will run down any time.

Sumedh looked at Tunisha and Sanskruti and then spread his hands wide open they ran to him and they shared a group hug

Sumedh looked at Tunisha and Sanskruti and then spread his hands wide open they ran to him and they shared a group hug. Yet I could see him angry. He praised them for what they did and passed me a glare

They smiled in a hug looking at each other and then looked at me

They smiled in a hug looking at each other and then looked at me. Tunisha gave me u are dead wala look!. He removed his hands from their waists and looked at me. I was hell confused and took a step back where Bhabhi was standing

"Di what's happening here," I asked whispered leaning back a bit.

"I was inside with u how will I know," She said making Dau chuckle.