19.||

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22ɴᴅ
«»
ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ

Dave nodded his head to the beat of the music as the smoke flowed from his nostrils, he was sitting in his car thinking since he had many things weighing heavily on his mind, one certain thing in particular, and that was Deon.

It had been a few weeks since he had seen or heard from him last and that was at the club on the night of Yuri's birthday. Dave was the type of person to always have someone's back if they had his, loyalty was number one. If you ain't loyal, you ain't shit for real and that's just how the game go.

Thumping the lit blunt, he looked up and saw Yuri standing at the front door peeping outside looking around for him in the car. Putting the blunt out, he opened the car door so that Yuri could see him and stepped out sending her a warm smile that in turn made her cheeks heat up.

"Why you out here?" She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck as he entered. Yuri loved her some Dave and she was noticing how hard she was falling at such a fast rate. It scared her at times but then the thought of how good he is to her passes her mind and puts her back at ease.

Kissing her lips to bring her from her thoughts, Dave smiled at how fine his baby was and how lucky he was to have her, she was all that and then some, couldn't nobody tell him different.

"I was just out there smoking, Tootie, it ain't nothing."

"I never said it was something, so that let's me know that it is." Yuri challenged.

"Nah, I saw those wheels spinning in that big head of yours and before you start overthinking I'm letting you know it's nothing." He pulled her in front of him and walked behind her holding onto her hips as she walked to the kitchen.

Yuri was never implying that Dave was up to something, she honestly just wanted to know why he came outside when he usually smokes in the house. But now that he had denied that it was something when she never said it was, made her in fact think it really was something but she decided to let it go, not wanting any unnecessary drama between them.

"Aye!" Dave moved Yuri from his grasp and began snapping his fingers. "Tito ima fuck yo lil ass up, I don' told you about pissing in my house!"

Yuri laughed at Dave as he chased a running Tito, they had a very weird relationship. Very much love/hate because they were both jealous of each other when it came to spending time with Yuri or being under her. Tito would usually growl at Dave for a while when he saw him kissing or laying on her and Dave would always complain about how he shouldn't have bought him because she treats him better, which was just him being overdramatic. Yuri found it cute that her two boys adored her so much and she adored them even more.

After cleaning up the puppy's mess, she made a mental note to get him into some training classes. She had realized she was too busy to properly train him, she wasn't home enough and he needed structure or he'd do anything, anywhere. So she put that on her list to get done before the end of the week and then made her way to the refrigerator to start making lunch.

There were a few things she wanted to get done today and she was hoping to leave Tito with Dave so she had to butter him up with some good food.

Close to an hour later Yuri was all done in the kitchen. Figuring the boys were taking a nap because it was so quiet, she covered up the food and quietly slipped on her jacket and shoes, leaving the house to run her personal errands.

"Hey Ms. Yuri," she slid into the passenger seat of the truck and gave a soft smile, "my grandma told me to invite you in when you drop me off...It's up to you though."