1.||

•Yuri Skye Lovett•

•Yuri Skye Lovett•

"Don't fight with me about this! I've already told you once today that I'm not in the mood. Grab your fucking bags and get the fuck out!" The spit that gathered in the corners of his mouth flew out onto her skin, as a look of disgust became evident on her face.

"What do you mean 'get out'," her voice laced with a taunting anger, "You are in my shit! So you can leave!" She pushed her fingers into his chest with every word.

She felt her chest begin to heave up and down, and for a moment, she could feel her fist balling up ready to throw a couple punches.

This was another typical day in the life of Yuri and Devin. Yuri would catch Devin doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, and then he'd find a way to flip the script and be mad at her. In all honesty, Yuri didn't know why she still put up with Devin and his childish ways. It could have been for a number of reasons, maybe because she'd been with him since they graduated college, which was three years ago, or maybe because he was there for Yuri in her time of need and she couldn't turn her back on him, for that simple fact.

But one thing was for certain, she was beyond tired, and it seemed like Devin just liked to make her look stupid.

Her normal routine of sorting through laundry came to a halting stop when she found a condom wrapper in the packet of Devin's gray Nike sweats. Confronting him almost immediately, of course after analyzing the situation and making sure she wasn't tripping, the simple question of 'who have you been sleeping with', turned into a heated argument between the couple.

"Yo shit?" He bitterly chuckled, "You didn't have the credit to get this house, Yuri. You forgot about that huh? You may be paying, but it's in my name, and I have the money to continue the payments so you can bounce."

"We got my name added-"

"No, you thought we did."

There was a bitter taste left in Yuri's mouth as she stared into the evil eyes of her partner. He was playing games with her, dangerous ones at that. Before she could get any words out, she found her hand connecting to the right cheek of his face, a look of shock covered both of their faces.

Never did they once put their hands on each other, and Yuri knew she should've rethought her actions, but it was a little too late for that.

"I'm so-"

He released a hearty laugh and held her under an intense stare, tasting the metallic-like hint of blood in his mouth.

Devin didn't speak a word, but his mind was racing. As bad as he wanted to smack fire from Yuri's mouth, he knew that wouldn't end well for him. But this was his opportunity to get her the hell away from him.

He turned around and walked towards the steps, he ran upstairs and minutes later, bags and clothes came flying down. Her bags and clothes.

"Get the fuck out! And if you don't I'll drag yo' ass out myself! Matter fact—let me call my sister. You want to put yo' hands on people?" He asked more-so to himself. "My sister will dog you out bitch."