3.||

David Lawrence Brewster

"Man if you gon' play, then play, if you gon' bitch about losing then pass the controller!" Dave yelled as he did his victory dance.

"Fuck you," his best friend Saeed spat, "here, you can play with that cheating ass nigga." He passed the ps4 controller to their homie Ralph.

Dave, Saeed, and Ralph were supposed to be helping Dave's mother move today, but she didn't feel too good and said they'd try again tomorrow. So now, they were just chilling in Dave's man cave, blasting music and playing madden on the PlayStation.

"So I'm a cheater if I win, and I'm a dick head when I lose. I just can't win for losing then huh?" Dave boasted as he sipped on his henny.

"Whatever man, when you goin' back to work?" Saeed sparked up the backwood that he had been so desperately waiting for.

"I'm on vacation, and I'm the boss so I go back when the fuck I'm ready? Why you clockin' my hours, why yo bean head ass ain't at work."

"I am at work, I'm sending out orders as we speak." Saeed displayed his phone to Dave.

Dave was an owner of a part barbershop, part clothing store. The building was split in half, two things Dave loved the most, cutting hair and fashion.

'New Wave' was a clothing line Dave started when he was in high school, but it never took off, and never got any recognition. That is until a couple of years ago when Dave met his Idol, Nas, and he wore a few pieces for Dave, showing them off and crediting him under Instagram photos. After that, Dave was getting hit up left and right about his clothes, so he decided to put all of his saved up money into a shop, 'Drip n' Cut'.

It was the best decision he'd ever made, money was just one aspect of it, but the clout, the buzz around the city, and let's not forget the bitches, it was all just apart of his hard work, and he'd never let anybody take that away from him.

Saeed on the other hand, was a well known tattoo artist, anything you wanted, he could do, and that was because he was so creative and very artistic, he's been that way since anyone could remember. Whenever famous people would come into town wanting some ink, they'd come straight in looking for 'Sye', his well-known nickname.

"Sending out orders for what?" Dave laughed. "You tattoo nigga, so what orders are you sending out?"

"Ohhhh, you wanna be a funny man? I was actually sending some of your clothes to a couple of my famous friends that wanted some but now," he held his phone in the air locking it, "I'm not, fuck it."

"You a hating ass nigga." Dave waved his finger in Sye's direction as he hit the blunt.

Dave was beginning to get frustrated at the constant ringing of his phone, he hopped off the bar and snatched it off the couch.