13.||

Yuri

I moaned into my pillow as turned over on my back and stretched my arms out. I cracked my eyes open and immediately shut them, regretting not getting black out curtains for my room.

Yawning, I reached over to the night stand grabbing my phone noticing multiple missed calls and messages.

David😘
You up? I'm tryna slide on you. I'm feeling this liquor right now and I wanna lay under you😢 -12:38 a.m.

I laughed reading his message because he had to have been drunk off his ass to send me that. We started off good, great actually, but I didn't want things going too fast. So we've had some time apart for about a week and he hasn't called yet, but it's funny how when he's drunk and horny he can text me.

David (2) missed calls

Placing the phone on speaker, I listened as it rung out. After six rings and no answer, I figured he was asleep and left it alone.

Hooking my phone up to the Bluetooth speaker in my room, I went to Summer Walker's album 'Over It' and pressed shuffle.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, "Jesus," I ran my fingers through my mess of a hair and threw it into a messy bun.

After starting my shower and letting it run to get to the right temperature, I got in and it felt like the best 35 minutes of my life.

Just as I was rubbing down my body with coconut oil, the music stopped and was replaced by a loud, obnoxious ring. I walked over and grabbed my phone reading that it was Cydney.

"Hey boo." I disconnected the phone from the Bluetooth speaker and placed it on my ear.

"Can we talk about how chill I've been, I haven't heard from you in three days and I didn't even come find you. But now, we have problems."

"I know, I know. I just been busy looking for my next move." I slid into my black, lace thong and matching bra, making my way into my closet.

"You didn't even tell me how your last day went with the kids. How did they take it? Were they super sad?" She rambled.

"They were really bummed out about me leaving, I didn't think they would really care but," I groaned as I reached up to the top shelf in my closet for my red and black af1's "one of my students Nigel who usually gave me a hard time asked for my number to keep in touch."

"Awww that's sweet, I know your sensitive ass cried like a baby." She smacked her teeth and laughed.

"Whatever, I may have shed a few tears but I didn't full on cry." I cried a little, knowing I would miss all the kids I've basically watched turn into the little people they are. "What's your plans for today, we should go get our hair and nails done."

"Are you asking me to a bestie date?" She gasped dramatically.

"You comin' or not hoe?"

"I'll pick you up in 20 minutes." We ended the call and I started getting dressed to be ready when she got here.

I sported my white Balenciaga hoodie, and a pair of black, stacked leggings with my black white and red af1's. After checking my appearance in my full length body mirror once again, I headed down to the door where I waited for Cydney to pull up.