♡ Transform ♡

Hey there minna! Gosh, it's been a while since I've written anything suitable to be posted ;u; I'm such a bad writer ;u; Anyway, I've watched the new episode and GOD, WAS IT EPIC. What with Fairy Woman and stuff. So I decided to write a tiny one-shot on my OTP, with a slight twist in the plot. Enjoy!

~>*<~

"Right, let's move on to the practical exercises," Mira beamed. "Natsu and Happy, you turn into Lucy. Lucy, you turn into Natsu."

The pair faced each other while Happy stared at Lucy from the side. They both took a deep breath and began.

Lucy gazed at every little feature of Natsu's, from the bead of sweat rolling down his cheek to the little bug crawling over the strap of his sandal. She pictured Natsu, brave and handsome (What? she thought), flying through the air to deliver a punch to the monster running towards him. She studied his rosy tufts, fitting waistcoat and clean pants, and knew that she had seen him so many times with those garments on that she decided that she needn't look at them any longer. Unlike her, Natsu was pretty good at keeping his clothes on.

So she took to studying his face. Those blazing eyes, the cute little nose (WHAT? she thought again), that toothy grin... it was all in her head. She knew them by heart. The hair sticking up in every direction, those coarse eyebrows and tanned skin... she knew those too.

Unknown to her, little by little she began to move on from appearance. She heard his husky voice echoing through her soul, and his laugh tingling down her spine. Every part of him she knew, so well. Soon she moved to personality, where his courage and loyalty rang in her mind like a bell, his fire launching into the sky all pictured in her head. She knew all of him, and she knew she could do this.

Natsu memorized every single detail of Lucy, the way her hips curved down to her slender legs, the way her eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she studied him back, and the way her eyes gleamed with determination. He took this chance to study her cleavage and figure (Baka Natsu! he knew she would say) and her striped tank top and denim shorts. He noticed her flyaway hair and little heart earrings dangling gracefully, and her collarbone (BAKA NATSU!). He studied her pink juicy lips, and thought that she was beautiful, like how he did everyday.

Slowly her braveness and determination came to him, her smile making his heart race like Formula One. Her chocolate orbs stared into his soul, as if searching for something. He even imagined her little cute ribbon at the side of her hair, even though it wasn't, and her whip slashing the air, handling it skillfully. He knew every little part of her, and he felt sure that she did, too.

He didn't know he was moving in closer, so that his face was inches from hers. He reminisced the moment when they were about to supposedly kiss, and focused on her flustered face, as it was now. "T-That's too c-close..." she murmured, and the words echoed in his mind, remembering how her voice sounded like.

"And now... TRANSFORM!"

At the cue, they both lifted their hands to the sky and shut their eyes tightly. POOF! and that was that.

Lucy stared down her figure in awe. Clearly her chest was lighter, and her insides felt hotter than usual. Looking at her hands like a newborn, she ran them through her now spiky pink hair, examined her now tanned muscles, down to her new outfit consisting of a black waistcoat with gold trim, white pants and sandals. She looked down her one-sleeved shirt and at the black wristband, and turning her shoulder she could see the fiery red insignia.

"I'm Natsu!" she squeaked, surprised how she sounded like Natsu was introducing himself, Even her voice had changed! Looking into the lake at the other side of the field she saw the familiar onyx eyes and nose, and upturned mouth in content. She tried grinning, displaying sharp white teeth, but something was off. Oh well, Natsu had a special way of smiling after all.