: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

'New Home'

'New Home'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Wooden sticks snapped into pieces due force applied on them, pants were heard along the sound of the snapping twigs.

[Y/N] hugged her mother's book with her left arm and the weapon in her other hand. Her tears dried up due to the wind hitting her face as she ran.

"Run.."

Were the orders of her mother before her pure soul left her body. [Y/N] choked out a sob at the image of her mother weakly smiling at her, no matter how bad the situation is, no matter how hurt or in pain she is, she always smiles— reassuring her that she is fine.

Even during her last moments, just like what happened today.

[Y/N] was too caught up with the past events that occurred about 15 minutes ago that she didn't notice she stumbled across a young girl.

"Oof!-" the young girl let out as she fell backwards on her bottom, while [Y/N] fell on her side.

"No! My potato!" The young reddish brunette cried as she dropped to her knees, tears sliding down her face as she looked at her (now) dusty potato.

"So-Sorry- ah!" [Y/N] tried to stand up but accidentally sprained her foot after stepping on the ground with a wrong foot posture.

"Hey you! You dropped my-" the same reddish brunette girl turned around to face the [H/C] hair child to scold her about dropping her potato, her expression changed into a worried one.

"Hey! Hey! Are you okay?" She crouched down in front of [Y/N], trying to do something to help her. "What do I do?" Panic was visible in her light brown irises.

"Oh, father!" She stood up, running away from the child she just bumped into, going to find her father her for assistance.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] colored irises followed the girl as she ran further and further away. Her soft pants were heard as she tried to move her leg, she winced at the pain that shot through her ankle.