: ̗̀➛ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

'By Your Side'

'By Your Side'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Wall Maria has been breached?!" [Y/N] nodded at Joshua short shriek of shock. "Apparently, the colossal titan destroyed the wall; allowing titans to enter wall maria." [Y/N] started out, pulling back the string of her bow while aiming at leaf that stuck on the tree trunk.

She released the arrow which flung towards the direction she aimed at, landing successfully at the green leaf. "Which also brought more terror to the people in the walls is that the armor titan supposedly went past the gates as well."

[Y/N] told the 10-year old the information she managed to catch from the other older hunters. She extended her arm backwards to grab another arrow from her sheath.

"Joshua?" She asked, noticing his odd silence. She took a brief glance at him, her eyes widened before glancing at him longer. The look of shock and fear was obviously clear on his face.

[Y/N] internally face palmed, 'he's ten, you should've stopped yourself from talking.' She scolded herself, walking towards the black haired.

"Joshua? Joshie~" she called out, knocking him out of his thoughts. His eyes expanded as he softly slapped himself, scolding at himself for zoning out.

"Hey hey, don't do that." She held his hand, "I'm sorry for going that far." She spoke, flashing him an apologetic smile.

Joshua's golden irises made contact with her [E/C] ones, they were visibly shaking. "What.." he started out.

"What wha-"
"What if they invaded wall rose as well?" He suddenly inquired, taking [Y/N] by surprise. However, she immediately calmed herself.

She placed both of her hands on his shoulders, "They won't. I'm sure of it! The military would do their absolute best to protect the people inside the walls!" She reassured with a smile.

"Besides," she placed her hands on her own hips, "I'll protect you! As well as Sasha! If anything happens to you both, it's my responsibility—alright?" Her warm smile still lingered on her lips.