: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

'ENDURANCE'

'ENDURANCE'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Thank you, Jean, I really appreciate it." [Y/N] expressed her gratitude towards the light-ash brown haired male with a small smile while looking at her bandaged hand.

"Your welcome." Jean nodded while replying, returning a smile to the [H/C] haired female. [Y/N] moved her attention to her knee, recalling the painful collision with the scorching floor when she had been thrown.

She tapped her foot against the floor before taking small steps forward, wanting to discover if she's still able to walk on it or not. 'Thankfully I can still walk normally..'

She thought to herself as a wave of gratefulness washing over her. [Y/N] decided to stomp her foot on the floor and pain began shooting through her leg—causing her to grit her teeth.

'Yeah there's a limit. I shouldn't be harsh with it.'

She told herself, patting her thigh in-order to ease the soreness. "So now the female titan is captured?" [Y/N] queried both Sasha and Jean.

"Yes, they've managed to trap her with the help of Hange's special target restraining weapon." Sasha explained to her friend. "I see." [Y/N] mumbled below her breath, watching the titan's figure being pinned against the floor from atop the building.

[Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows as she began to think, her face twisting to a confused expression, catching Jean's attention. "Something wrong?"

His question pulled the female out of her train of thoughts, "Won't she.. scream again?" [Y/N] asked, recalling the horrendous event in the forest during their last expedition.

"You mean like last time? In the forest?" Sasha questioned making [Y/N] nod her head. "Last time when they used another restraining weapon on her, she let out a loud shriek which seemed called other titans towards her." She remembered Mikasa's words when she had asked her what has occurred deep inside the forest.