: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

'Female Titan'

'Female Titan'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Ano.." Armin heard the female beside him,
[Y/N], start talking in a tremulous tone. "I-Is that what I think it is..?" The blonde male snapped his head to where [Y/N]'s eyes fixated. His throat went dry at the sight of an abnormal titan making its way towards them.

"The abnormal titan.." Armin muttered, licking his dry lips before turning his head to [Y/N]. "We should increase our pace! Try to get out of its sight!" Armin told [Y/N], his voice cracking slightly due to the nervousness bubbling up inside of him.

The [H/C] haired female nodded, 'It's better than attacking it.. it's no normal titan, it's an abnormal titan..' She thought internally, fixating her gaze at the view upfront of her. Allowing the air to enter through her nostrils, she sighed it out in order to calm herself during the current situation.

"It's close!"

She couldn't help but turn her head to spot the titan closer to them than before. Muttering incoherent words under her breath which mostly concluded short curses. "Shit.." She said out loud.

Out of blue, a loud thud erupted from behind the two cadets. Curiosity taking over both of them, they turned around to spot two soldiers, who were a part of the scouts regiment, maneuvering their way down to their horses after eliminating the abnormal titan.

[Y/N] and Armin sighed in relief and looked at each other, sending a small smile to one another. "That was a really good tactic!" Armin compliments the soldiers who rode their horses beside them. "Agreed! Thank you for saving us!" [Y/N] made sure to express her words of gratitude to the two soldiers.

"There is no need for gratitude, it is our job as soldiers." Cis, one of the two soldiers, responded while nodding at them. Shortly, loud stomping filled [Y/N]'s ears. Furrowing her eyebrows, she glanced over her shoulder, looking for the source of the mysterious loud footsteps.

Her [E/C] orbs dilated in fear after spotting a possibly 14-meter titan from afar, however, something about it was different from the others. It for sure was an abnormal titan, but it was skinless, it was as if it was made up of muscles only.