: ̗̀➛ 𝐬𝐢𝐱

'Alteration'

'Alteration'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

A loud whimper was heard after the arrow, that was aimed directly at the animal they seek, flew swiftly and sharply towards living thing.

The animal fell down on the floor, one more arrow going through it. It went quiet for a while as the mammal's body rested on the floor, unmoving.

The [H/C] haired female slowly walked towards the animal, taking a glance at it to make sure whether it was alive or not.

"We got it!" She exclaimed, waving at the brown tree trunk. Multiple hunters walked out of their hiding spot, "Good job [Y/N]." Artur complimented, giving the female a proud fatherly smile.

"Another one? Wah,[Y/N] sure is amazing!" Another young hunter that seemed younger than [Y/N]'s age, Joshua, exclaimed as his eyes glistened in awe.

[Y/N] assisted the other older hunters with the (now) dead animal, "There you go." She encouraged, patting the male's back after he carrying the animal.

"[Y/N]!" She heard someone call for her, the black haired male came rushing towards her. "You caught another animal! So cool! I wish one day I could be as good as you are!"

The 10-year old, Joshua, beamed as he complimented the older female—a bright smile displayed on his lips. "Thank you Joshua, I'm sure one day you'll become as good as I am!"

Joshua felt his cheeks heat up at the sight of her bright smile, however, artur in the background held a fatherly smile.

6 years passed by, and during her 3rd year she has restored her ebullient personality. They watched her change throughout the years and they couldn't be more happier after seeing the young girl opening up to them.

Sasha was the most jubilant, according to her "I get to see you smile and laugh a lot! Also when you talk about something you like your eyes sparkle like the stars! You look so cute and much more happier!"