: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

'PERCEIVING'

'PERCEIVING'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Wah~ I've finally eaten something!" Sasha exclaimed happily after finishing her food, cupping her cheeks in glee. [Y/N] could only snicker at her best friend's actions.

"Sasha, you're talking like it's been a year since you've eaten food." She commented while digging her spoon inside her food, Sasha immediately responded "It did feel like it!".

"As long as you've eaten now, it's good." The [H/C] haired patted Sasha's head, who leaned into her touch for a short moment before looking at Conny.

"SO! How was it spending your time here?" Sasha inquired with a smile presented on her lips, only receiving a short sigh from the bald-head male. "It's alright.. not that bad, I guess," Connie answered Sasha's question.

"Eehhh? Really? Then it must be boring here~" The reddish brunette began to whine, leaning her head against her palm as she rested her elbow atop the wooden table. "Yeah, it is." Conny copied her actions and leaned his cheek against his palm.

Both of them heaved out a sigh in boredom, making [Y/N] chuckle softly at their act. "My my, I'm sure something is going to appear soon, so don't worry." She attempted to cheer both of them up.

"Uh-huh.."

"Sure.."

They both responded simultaneously which made the [H/C] haired female sweatdrop at their answer. A soft sigh made its way out of the latter as she grasped ahold of the handle of her mug, lifting it to her lips to drink the hot liquid within.

"How about we sneak away?" Conny suggested, a smirk climbing up his face as his golden irises shifted to Sasha's location. The female's eyes brightened in response to his words, making [Y/N] shake her head.

"You're just going to get in more trouble if you do that anyway.." The [H/C] haired commented—resting her mug down on the table and placing her hand against the table.