: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

'The Female Titan's Goal'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Why didn't it kill us? And why did it need to see our faces?" After they calmed down, they started to gaze around their surrounding as an attempt to spot any of their horses, or any individual in general.

"Who knows? What I'm glad about is that it left us alone." [Y/N] sighed out in relief while cupping her hands around her eyes as if she was using binoculars.

Armin couldn't help but agree with the female, the incident they just faced was horrendous and terrifying—it was a good fortune that they weren't killed.

Shivers made their way down both cadet's spine at the thought of their petrifying experience. [Y/N] rested her hands over her hips, her right hand lifted to the back of her neck, scratching it in confusion.

"Looks like we're lost."

"You think?" Armin awkwardly chuckled, it was his turn to scratch the back of his neck. An audible sigh escaped his lips, "How about we retrace our footsteps?" The blonde suggested.

"Won't there be titans roaming around?" [Y/N] asked, "There might but.. we're ready.." Armin did his best to make the situation a bit positive than how down it is. "Let's look at the bright side of the situation.."

The female watched the male while fighting off a chuckle which successfully managed to escape. "You're right.." She rested both of her hands on her hips this time.

"On the bright side," She started—her eyes catching the sight of a figure approaching them with a two horses, one being ridden by the unknown person while the other was being guided along with them.

As they grew closer [Y/N] finally recognized the person, "there is our knight and shining armor." Confused, Armin turned around at where [Y/N] was looking, his eyes sparkled at the sight of his fellow comrade.