: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

'Alleviation'

'Alleviation'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Hiss!

The sound of hissing filled her ears as the female's body laid on the rooftop of a random house. Her hands, remained, clasping firmly around the hand grips of her two blades.

Her [E/C] orbs were revealed after her eyelids unveiled, a low moan emitted from the female as she tried to move her body.

[Y/N] managed to slowly lift her upper body after releasing her grips on the blades, her arms ached as she pushed herself upwards—her right arm throbbing harder than her left.

The female got up on her knees, allowing her to lift her left arm. [Y/N] touched her face, her right cheek steamed as the blood evaporated. She softly slapped her cheek, an attempt to revive herself from the deadly attacks she just faced.

A sigh escaped her lips, "Agh!" She groaned in agony—pain shooting through her right arm. Her left hand moved from her cheek and towards the source of the highly unpleasant physical sensation.

Her face scrunched up at the feeling of the dampened sleeve located in her right arm, droplets of the unknown liquid that stained her white dress shirt slithered against her upper arm—making its way down to her forearm.

However, [Y/N]'s fingers brushed against something else; making her hiss loudly at the sudden pain. It's as if she touched her flesh-

Flesh

The female instantly retracted her left hand, bringing it up to her sight. Her eyes widened at the red liquid that covered the top of her fingers.

She once again traveled her hand to the wound on her upper arm, making sure it's what she anticipated. "Gah!" [Y/N] flinched once more.