: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

'SCREECH'

'SCREECH'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"What do you guys think about Commander Erwin?"

"What about him?" [Y/N]'s head perked up at the name of the commander, asking instead of answering Armin's question, confused by what he meant. "About his choice of bringing a large number of soldiers into this mission." He explained earned a low 'oh' from the [H/C] haired.

"I don't know.. but a lot of them died that's what I recall.." Her voice died down as her thoughts began to flash the faces of the two soldiers who fought agains the skinless, female titan who took both of their lives easily and simply.

Armin's eyes saddened as they gazed at the female, realizing what she had meant. He was very grateful for the two males to come and rescue them when they had encountered two abnormal titans; one of them being the female titan.

"Ye-Yeah I agree.." Sasha added, receiving a couple of head pats from her [H/C] haired friend. "Unfortunately.." Jean added, sighing at the sad atmosphere that had occurred.

Armin gulped, feeling pressured about the sudden downhearted aura his friends emitted. Mikasa cleared her throat, breaking the cold ice, "As you were saying Armin, something about Commander Erwin."

She said, catching everyone's attention.

"Right! I didn't really understand what you meant.." Sasha sheepishly admitted, scratching the back of her head. Relieved that they've returned to the previous topic, Armin began to speak.

"Commander Erwin had simply made his choice on wether to sacrifice hundreds of soldiers or all of the people inside the wall." His words caused [Y/N]'s eyebrows to arise as realization struck her.

"Of course! The ones who aren't hesitant to sacrifice their lives are actually going to change something in our world, that's why he chose the large numbers of soldiers—because they were ready." [Y/N] voiced out her inner thoughts, earning a smile from Armin.