: ̗̀➛ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 

'The Omni-Directional Mobility Gear'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] sat up on her bed after feeling the sun rays shine down her face. She stretched, scratching her right shoulder afterwards. "Mm.. morning.." she greeted with her eyes closed. Unaware of the black haired female who was changing her clothes.

"Good morning." [Y/N] flinched at the voice that responded to her. She opened her eyes, blinking repeatedly to have a clear view of the person in front of her.

"O-Oh.. good morning Mikasa!" She properly greeted the female with a smile. "Hmm.." Mikasa nodded while buttoning up her white dress shirt. [Y/N] jumped out of the lower bunk, raising both of her arms to stretch her whole body.

Mikasa gazed at the [H/C] haired female with a blank stare, a satisfied sigh left the latter's lips after hearing her back bones crack. [Y/N] felt mikasa's gaze on her. Confused, she turned to glance at the Ackerman.

Parting her lips to ask a question, Mikasa beat her to it. "Breakfast is about to start. Hurry up and change your clothes. Krista already beat us there." With that, she left the cabin.

[Y/N] looked at the closed door with a confused gaze. She shrugged in return, taking out the uniform they were assigned to wear everyday. "Sasha.. Sasha come on wake up.." [Y/N] spoke as she started to wear the uniform.

[Y/N] sighed as she struggled to button the buttons on her sleeves. A groan of irritation left her lips, and all of the sudden she was turned around.

"What the-" she was cut off by someone pulling her closer to them, [Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs traveled to their face, wanting to know their identity. Her eyes widened at the sight of the freckled female with her messy dark hair and droopy eyes.

"Ymir?-"
"There." The latter patted her head before walking away from her. [Y/N] tilted her head before turning her gaze down at the end of her sleeves.