: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

'Fight!'

'Fight!'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

The four cadets neared the abnormal titan, causing an uneasy sensation to bubble up inside of them. "Let's slash its tendons first, that way it'll slow the titan down. I hope none of you do reckless acts like trying to kill it." Jean suggested, side glancing the three as he commented the last sentence.

[Y/N] giggled, preparing to utilize her ODM gear. "I understand that the female titan isn't like the other titans, but I think it's impossible for the three of us to execute it." She admitted sheepishly with a shy smile.

"[Y/N]'s right. If anyone is a match for that titan, it's either Mikasa or captain Levi." Armin mentioned the two powerful soldiers. Couldn't help but agree, the [H/C] haired female nodded in response.

With the help of the gear, Jean leaped out of his horse and towards the female titan to attack. "I'll follow behind!" [Y/N] exclaimed, jumping out of the horse Reiner rode. "[Y-Y/N]!" Reiner's calls began to fade as the female maneuvered further away.

Her [E/C] colored irises followed the light-ash brown haired male as he lowered down to hook the female titan's left leg. [Y/N] followed in suit, allowing her body to drop down to the opposing leg. However, their attempt has failed after the titan dodged Jean's attack.

Letting out a soft yelp, [Y/N] tried utilizing the gear in order to lift herself upwards to the female titan's head. Spotting the [H/C] haired female, the titan tangled their large, tall fingers with the gear's wire to prevent the female from preforming her act.

"NO!-" [Y/N]'s voice got cut off by her own scream of terror after being thrown by the female titan. 'No no no no no no no..' [Y/N] repeated inwardly as she did her best regain her posture while being in mid-air. "Shit!" She loudly cursed after seeing that the floor beneath began to near her body.

Due to the wind pressure, [Y/N] was unable to pull the trigger that allowed to fire the grappling hooks. Her heart was racing, pounding profoundly against her chest. There was nothing she was able to do. The [H/C] haired began to hope, hope that she wouldn't end up on the floor─dead.