: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

'REASSURANCE'

'REASSURANCE'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] and Armin stood outside of her room, sending a small wave to each other before parting ways. The female began making her way towards the room where the reddish brunette was located at.

Her [E/C] eyes scanning every door she passed by before reaching the end of the hallway. Turning to the left direction, [Y/N] resumed to walk down the hallway.

As she walked, she had met a black haired captain on the way. "Captain." She saluted to the shorter male as he passed by. Once his presence was absent, she continued her way down the hall.

Stopping in-front of a certain wooden door, [Y/N] raised her hand to knock on the door. After the knuckles of her finger made contact with the wood, rushed footsteps were heard from behind.

"Who is it!?" A familiar voice queried, loudly and clearly in-order for [Y/N] to hear. Chuckling inaudibly, the latter parted her lips to answer.

"It's [Y/N]." She responded with her name, receiving silence from the opposite side of the door. The sound of the lock being turned has broken the short ice after the dead silence took over.

"Hey Sasha- !!" The [H/C] haired female was suddenly grabbed by her wrist "Eh?", then was yanked inside the reddish brunette's room. "BWAH- !"

She heard the door suddenly shut behind her before being engulfed into an abrupt embrace. "Sasha..?" The female began slowly, confused by her sudden want of affection.

"[Y/N]." She started, her voice sounding more downhearted than ever, which has caused a wave of worry to wash over her best friend. "Sasha, are you okay? Is something wrong?"

She tried to pull away but Sasha insisted on keeping their position, causing a great amount worry to increase over [Y/N]. This silent atmosphere has caused an uneasy sensation to bubble up inside of her. "Please talk to me Sasha.."

No one spoke for a while as [Y/N] wrapped her hands around Sasha, placing her hand on top of her head to pat it affectionately. "I'm scared.. [Y/N].."

Sasha began to talk, earning [Y/N]'s attention. "I just.. don't know if I'm ready to go on another mission.." Her voice cracked as she spoke, gritting her teeth to prevent a sob from escaping her lips.

Her eyes expanded at her words before softening as [Y/N] hugged her tightly. "I know, I understand Sasha.. it's scary, very.." Her voice appeared to be soothing that had put the reddish brunette in ease.

"But you aren't alone. All of us are fighting together, all of us are going to be by each other's side." She continued, patted Sasha's head in comfort.

"And all of us just need to try and look at the bright side of the situation, you know? There might not be one during a mission, you might think, but being present and alive with your squad, that is good, very."

The female listened to [Y/N]'s words soundlessly as she relaxed in her arms, burying her face in her shoulder. "Bu-But what if.." She began tremulously, "But what if.. one of us.. doesn't make it..?"

Her query took aback [Y/N], What if one of them dies? What will happen? Those thought began to circle around [Y/N]'s head but then it was quickly washed away when she smiled warmly, pulling away from the hug.

"No way~" She cooed, "We'll be by each other side during every mission, protecting and looking out for one another, don't let the negativity take over your head, okay?"

The [H/C] haired female said those words as she stared at the reddish brunette, lifting her hand towards her forehead in-order to flick it.

"Ouch!" Sasha flinched at the sudden action, pouting as she rubbed her forehead to ease it from the pain. "You're right, I'm thinking too much."

"And it's alright, it was a hard day after all." Sasha nodded at [Y/N]'s short reassurance. "[Y/N].." She called out the latter's name, "I don't know what I would do without you."

The mentioned female rose a brow before chuckling, "Same goes to you, though I know what would happen if I weren't around, you'd be crying—wanting me to make you my signature steak recipe!"

Sasha joyfully giggled at her words, "Speaking about that! Are we allowed to cook here?! Can you make it!?" Her mood suddenly shifted, excitement filling her brown orbs as she gazed at her best friend.

"Hm, I don't know, maybe we should ask around." [Y/N] hummed, tapping her chin as she thought. "Yeah! Let's ask around later!!"

The [E/C] eyed female flashed her friend a closed eye smiled, happy to see her back in her neutral mood.

(🥺🥺)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)