╰┈➤ 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

I ring the bell of the Van Dijk's residence, waiting for my best friend to come out. Ruel has been my best friend for years now, and today we both plan to go to the mall together. Thirty seconds pass and the door doesn't open. Frustrated, I pull out my phone and shoot a text to Ruel.

Lanky ass

Yo I'm standing out of your
house you coming or not?
read

I'm coming chill

I sigh, placing my phone back in my pocket. I look around in their garden to see various types of flowers and herbs planted which intrigue me. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear the door opening.

Coco.

Coco Van Dijk, Ruel's older sister.

Also known as the girl I have had a crush on since me and Ruel became friends.

My heart rate picks up speed as I see her come out of her house and walk towards me. Calm down, I say to myself before taking in a deep breathe.

"H-hey Coco," I say with a smile, mentally face palming myself for stuttering.

"Hi, how are you?" She asks, smiling back at me.

Her smile, it's worth a thousand suns.

"I'm good, just waiting for Ruel to come out," I say with a dry chuckle at the end, "what about you?"

"I'm good too, and Ruel is such a bitch honestly, he takes more time than me to get ready." She says, laughing, making me laugh along with her too.

Her laugh, it's like pure liquid gold to my ears.

That's when we both hear Ruel coming out of the door. He walks up to us and bends down to give me a hug. He looks at Coco and sticks his tongue out at her, to which she reacts by rolling her eyes and smacking his arm.

"Well, have fun both of you!" She says and I nod at her, before walking out of the gate onto the road. In silence, me and Ruel walk to his car and sit inside. He starts the car and begins the drive to the mall.