╰┈➤ 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

12.

The huge clock in my room strikes at 12. The second hand begins taking another one of the endless circles it takes everyday. Mostly people sleep by this time, but not me.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and get out of the bed, wearing a pair of shoes and a jacket. I run out of the room and then out of my house, locking the door from behind.

A chilly air brushes my face, my nose already reddening. Walking down the roads I go by everyday, I finally reach her house.

Coco Van Dijk, also known as the girl who I get to call mine, lives only a few minutes away from me. Knowing exactly where her room is, I run around in her lawn, looking up at the window through which I've sneaked in billions of times.

I pick up a few pebbles from the ground and aim them to her window, the pebbles making a feeble noise everytime they come in contact with the glass window. The noise of the window creaking becomes audible to me, so I stop throwing pebbles. A second later, a pretty blonde head pops out.

"What are you doing?" She whisper-yells, not looking extremely happy with me surprising her.

"Come down, lets go and have fun!" I yell, not being cautious like her. Her eyes widen as she glares daggers at me from her window, but I can't care less about who hears us.

"I am not coming down!" She says, ready to close the window.

"No!" I say before the window can close. "Please? How many times in our life will we get the moment to be ourselves? The stupid society doesn't let us be who we want to be. But the society won't stop me from spending time with my girlfriend!" I say firmly, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

Coco sighs, the anger from her face seeping out. "Fine, I'm coming. Stay here."

❄︎

Coco walks out of her house, closing the door slowly so that she doesn't wake up her family. She's wearing an oversized grey hoodie, with black leggings and a pair of converse. I rush up to her with a huge grin on my face and grab her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"Let's go," I whisper, before running out of the lawn we were standing in and coming out on the road. The stars in the sky shine down on us, as me and Coco run, the both of us bound by love.

"Where are we going?" She asks, slightly panting.

"You'll see," I say, feeling so content that she came along with me. The first place I take her to is a local store which is open 24/7. We enter inside, seeing only a few people inside the store. Taking a trolley, me and Coco walk throughout the store, buying each and every treat which seems appealing to our eyes. After filling the trolley almost to the brim, we reach to the cashier, who prepares a receipt for all we bought and fills our food in two big bags.

With bags full of food under our hands, I take Coco's hand and run again. I hear her groan but I completely ignore that. If I play by her rules then we won't get to do what I want to do today.

A run of two minutes was the only requirement, before we are standing where I have wanted to take her since so long.

A tree house I made when I was seven.

It's one of my best creations, and I have never taken Coco there before, so I'm extremely excited to take her there today.

The climb isn't hard or long, so I begin to climb and Coco follows me. "Now why are we climbing a tree?" I hear her groan from below me.

"You'll see," I reply, taking only a minute to enter the tree house. I enter inside and Coco follows me, her eyes lighting up looking at the tree house.

There are vines running throughout the tree house, along with fairy lights which shine a bright golden. A window gives a view of the city, making the sight ethereal.

"This is so pretty," Coco gasps, looking out at the window at the city lights.

"Welcome to heaven," I grin, opening a packet of m&m's and popping one in my mouth. I sit down and Coco sits next to me, taking m&m's from the packet.

We both sit in silence, my head resting on her shoulder as we stare at the city as two youngsters in love.

Author's Note

My ideal first date. That's it. That's the author's note.

With love through health and sickness
Keziah

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈'𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, Coco x Reader Oneshots (Completed) 🎉