╰┈➤ 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

I quickly rush out of my car inside the building. Coco, my girlfriend has a photoshoot going on and she specially invited me to come over and have a look at how the photoshoot is going on. I said that I would be coming, but I didn't realise that my stupid boss will decide to make me work overtime the one day I want to go early.

As I hurriedly enter the building and go to the specific studio where Coco has her shoot, I get a call from my boss on the way.

Can't he spare my ass even after I leave? I shake my head and pick up the phone. I walk inside the studio while talking to my boss. There is Coco standing in the middle, and a photographer clicking her shots. She notices me and smiles at me, and I smile back at her, before allowing my gaze to leave her face and applying my mind to converse with my boss.

He tells me about some new clients we are supposed to meet soon and what all I am supposed to do about it. I pace forward and backward in one corner of the huge studio, talking to him and discussing details regarding the meeting. As I listen to him and memorise important points mentally, I feel a gaze on myself. I crane my head to see Coco looking at me, and the photographer clicking her pictures of her side angle.

I slightly giggle at her before continuing my talk with my boss, again allowing my gaze to leave hers. I occasionally let out an 'okay sir', letting my boss know I am listening to him and making an account of all that he is speaking. Quite soon, he finally allows me to cut the call. Sighing, I disconnect the call and walk to Coco and the photographer in the center of the room.

Coco is now sitting on the floor, her legs crossed. Her right elbow is resting on her right knee. Her right hand is holding her face and she is looking at the camera, which makes a noise everytime the photographer clicks a picture. I stand right next to the photographer and hear him tell Coco the way she should pose. She does it exactly the way he wants, and that too with utter grace.

The photographer, who's name I presume is Reynold, takes a few more shots of Coco before stopping abruptly.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at him fidgeting with the various buttons on the camera.

"The memory card is full," he says. I peek at the camera to see 'memory card full' written across it, "I don't have a new one with me right now. Give me a few minutes, I'll go and get one." With that, he walks out of the studio, his camera slinging on the side. I turn around and look at Coco, who is still sitting on the floor. I walk to her and sit down next to her, my arms instantly wrapping around her body, allowing her head to drop on my shoulder.

"Tired?" I ask. I feel her nod against my shoulder. My hand moves up to her hair, moving slowly against her scalp, bringing her at ease. She sighs, shutting her eyes close. I smile at the sight, continuing moving my hand through her hair. A few minutes pass in utter silence, the light sound of our breathes filling the room. All of a sudden, Coco moves her head up to look at me.

"You look so pretty," I murmur, my hand pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. A small tint of pink lights her cheeks, with a smile playing her lips. She slowly leans in and presses her lips against mine. I slightly move closer to her, wrapping my arms around her neck, while hers wrap around my waist. Our lips move tenderly against the others, not wanting the moment to end.

The sound of the snap of the camera makes the both of us pull apart. We turn around to see Reynold holding his camera in front of his eyes.

"Continue you two lovebirds," he says, still holding his camera in front of his eyes, "I won't stop you."

A giggle leaves my lips as I turn around to look at Coco, before leaning in and getting to taste her soft lips again.

Author's note

Welp, here's another update, I'm sorry if it's too short, but anyways I hope you enjoyed it!

This was inspired by a Ruel imagine I had read in a book. That book was actually the first Ruel imagines book ever written, and had over 100 imagines. But that book is unpublished now- T_T it was so good tho

Don't forget to vote and comment! They motivate us authors a lot!!

With love through health and sickness
Keziah