╰┈➤ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝗷𝗸

My grip on her waist becomes tighter, as I nuzzle my head more into her chest, taking in the familiar warmth. My eyes still shut close, I try to go back to sleep, but much to my luck, sleep doesn't wash over me and all that persists my mind is the thought of her going.

"It's 5.00 am bubs, I have to go in half an hour," she whispers in my ear. I shake my head against her chest, hearing a light chuckle leave her plump lips. "Bubs I have to go with him on tour, I will be back soon." Giving up, I pull my head from her chest and let go of her waist. She kisses my forehead and gets up from the bed. A sudden coldness washes over me as I reach for the folded blanket kept at my feet and take it over me.

Coco picks up some of her other stuff, as in phone, charger etc and fills her extra bag. She checks her suitcase one last time before going to the bathroom to change. She comes out of the bathroom in a tracksuit, comfortable enough for a long 6 hour flight.

Her brother Ruel is going on tour, and she is tagging along with him. Even though Coco isn't going to be with him for the full tour, she and I will still be away from each other for 6 weeks, and I can't bear the thought of her being so far away.

She has gone with him many times, but mostly I have been able to tag along too, mostly when the tour is within Australia. But they are going to Asia this time. I have my job which I can't leave for so long.

I get out of the bed too, and brush my hair and teeth, ready to drop Coco at the airport. We place her luggage in the trunk of the car and sit inside; me in the driver's seat whilst her next to me. I back the car out of the driveway and come out onto the road, driving to the nearby airport, where the others will already be.

I drive in silence; the only noise being the soft music playing from the radio. The drive is quite smooth as we don't come across much traffic early in the morning. Quite soon we reach the airport and we both get out, hauling Coco's suitcase out of the trunk.

Me and Coco, her one hand clutched onto the suitcase and the other intertwined with mine, enter the airport. It takes us just a few seconds to spot Ruel and his team mates. We walk up to them and share hugs amongst ourselves. We drown in a little chatter, waiting for the time to sit in the plane.

Coco leads me a little away from everyone. Her eyes sink deep into mine as our hands remain in each other's touch.

"I'll miss you so much," she begins, "we'll text and call and FaceTime and I'll send you loads of pictures and videos. I'll bring souveniers for you and our house. I won't let you feel lonely without me at all."

Small tears escape from my eyes, but Coco is quick to wipe them off my face. Her hand rests against my cheek and I snuggle my face more into her hand. I lean in and trace her pink lips with mine. My lips move against hers softly, as her both hands rest against my cheeks, whilst mine drape firmly around her waist. She lets go of my lips and rests her forehead against mine; both of us with our eyes shut close.

"I love you so much," I mumble.

"I love you more,"

"I love you most."

With that, I place another kiss on her lips, this one more tender than the last one. We pull apart and hear everyone else calling out to Coco. She smiles at me, as I move a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Bye bubs, hope to see you soon."

With that, everyone walks away from me, their silhouettes getting lost in the horizon. It's gonne be a long six weeks waiting for her to come back.

Author's Note

Because of Ruel, y/n and Coco got separated ✋🙄

Anyways, eat something, drink water like RIGHT EFFING NOW

Vote and comment if you enjoyed it (:

With love through health and sickness
Keziah