Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I'm here in the school's rooftop doing my homework while this two friend of Mine is Playing some Video Games. I looked at them and noticed that even a single line in their notebook hasn't been written.

Aish these two, they play video games first before doing their homework, they said they will only play one round but their one round became more and more rounds, they always do this, sometimes they will bicker out of nowhere.

teens, I'm different from them nowadays, some teenagers are addicted to games. While me? just reading some books, playing instruments, and stuff. Teenagers nowadays are always stuck on their phones playing, chatting with friends, etc.

They didn't notice that every hour using their phone harms their relationship with other people, not only by their Love relationship I'm talking about, it's also by Family's relationship.

It's fine to take a rest from the phone sometimes right? But people tend to spend their time on their phones rather than spending time with their loved ones.

So your thinking, If I have a phone? Yes of course I have one, but I only use my phone for emergency purposes.

"YAH! You cheater!" Lisa shouted and smack Nayeon's head.

This is what I'm talking about, you'll be startled by their yelling. I wouldn't be surprised if I died early caused by a heart attack because of this two.

Oh Yeah, btw My Two crack-head friends of Mine are Lisa and Nayeon they're always bickering and bickering because of Video Games.

"I didn't cheat! You're just a loser" Nayeon spat back and stick her tongue out.

"I already Use Jennie, She's the Most powerful one here!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I told you, Jennie, isn't powerful, her skill is only 69%.  And I already told you that I will Use Jeongyeon!" Nayeon spat back.

"Jeongyeon isn't Powerful too!, Her Power is only 45%! Just admit it that you're a cheater!" Lisa and Nayeon didn't want to admit that their Favourite hero is not that Powerful.

They keep bickering and bickering...

"GUYS! CAN YOU TWO STOP??!!" I shouted at them and they looked at me with their fake hurt look while holding their chest.

"How dare you to shout at your Unnie like that?!" The fake maknae exclaimed still touching her chest pretending that she's hurt.

"Aish.." I said, I facepalmed and lower my head. Suddenly Lisa spoke.

"I wish you're real human Jennie-ya," she said while touching Jennie's picture on her phone.

"Lisa she will never come to life, She's just a character in a Video Game," I said as I pat her back.

I mean come on? Does a video character turn into a human form? Hello? What kind of brain does this friend of mine have? Just kidding... Uhh...

"Yeah Lisa She will not come to life," Nayeon said with her teasing tone

"YAH! Stop it! You think that I didn't know??" Lisa said and she turned off her phone.

"What do you mean Lisa Unnie?" I asked her, Nayeonie is Just "confused"

"I saw her! I saw her kissing her Phone! And I saw Jeongyeon's picture! She even made it into a Wallpaper at her phone!" Lisa said as She fastly grabs Nayeon's phone and she showed it to me. Lisa runs because the fuming bunny is ready to kill her

"YAH LALISAA!!!" Nayeon shouted while chasing the monkey girl.

"IT'S LISA YOU DUMMY IF YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN, I WILL TELL TO Y/N THAT YOU HAVE A JEONGYEON PILLOW AND YOU KISS IT EVERY NIGHT!!" Lisa accidentally shouted the fuming bunny's secret while running with Nayeon's phone In her hand. I just shake my head because of embarrassment.

"Oops- I-" Lisa didn't notice that Nayeon is catching up, When nayeon catches Lisa she fell on the ground, Nayeon straddling Lisa, and Nayeon fakely choke Lisa by grabbing her neck.

Aish these two, I feel like I'm babysitting two children with diapers in their pants. Fighting over a big toy.

Oh, I need to stop them before they kill each other. Or I'll watch them for a couple of minutes? Well, the second option was a great idea, I should buy popcorn then.