Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

Lisa Unnie, Yeri Unnie, and I were in the 3-rd floor halls sweeping the floor. While the others were on the other floors/building that they're assigned.

"Hey, Y/n/n. Can you sweep all of this I'm just going to get the Mop from the janitor's room, And Yeri help me to carry the bucket of water for the mop" the girl with unmovable bangs tiredly stated. We're just getting started and she's tired already?

"Don't ever think running away, got it" I said while crossing my arms as I give her my intense gaze, She nodded while trembling "If you run away I'll kick your ass UNNIE" I continued. I see her gulp and sweat a lot. It's fun to tease her.

"O-okay, L-let's go Yeri," She said and drag Yeri Unnie by her wrist. 

"Yeri Unnie! take care of Lisa Unnie for me!"I shouted while watching Yeri Unnie getting drag down to stairs.

"Okay!- Oww! Can you stop dragging me-" I heard Yeri Unnie's voice that is slowly getting fade away.

When I can't complete hearing them argue, I start to sweep the floor thoroughly since Lisa Unnie kept dancing while cleaning that's why it's still dirty. When I'm done sweeping, I get the dustpan and sweep it to it. While the bigger trash I pick them and put them in the trash bag.  While I'm doing my thing I heard some steps echoing through the stairs. 

"Hey, Lisa Unnie and Yeri Unnie! how did you get here fast?" I ask but there's no one answering. Weird? Lisa Unnie never gets quiet and Yeri Unnie responds quickly. 

"U-uhh Hello?" I said while my voice is bouncing through the school hall's wall, there is still no response. The step starts to get loud indicating that he's/she's starting to get close.

 I started to get the broom as my weapon, I look at my sides and back. I swung the broom like a 'pro'. If they saw me do this, they will laugh at me. I look like a dumb girl who is using the broom as a weapon. I heard a whisper that sends shivers at my spine, Please help me GodJihyo and Jisoos, I don't want to die early. I close my eyes and I heard the whisper again. I tighten the hold in my broom and swing it.

"Ladida-do, ba-badida~" I started to scream when I heard it again, I was about to attack but I saw Wendy Unnie wearing earphones. I retrieve the swing when she saw me, She looks at me weirdly. I release the broom that causes the broom to fell.

"What are you doing?" She asked while she kept her weird gaze on me while taking off her earphones, putting them around her neck.

"I thought your intruder! Please don't do that again" She starts laughing loudly that cause me to cover my face with my hand.

"Gl-gladly N-nayeon didn't c-come along wi-with me, If s-she saw y-you she will t-tease you a-all day!" She said between her laugh, She wipes her tears while laughing. I was still covering my face with my hands, I groaned because of embarrassment and look at her with my red face.

"P-please d-don't tell her" I beg at her while clasping my hand together. She stops laughing and thinks, I thought she's different from them but- never mind.

"Okay! but one condition," Oh well, here we go... I look at her to give her a sign to continue.

"You'll treat me lunch for tomorrow!" Gladly isn't a week, geeze. I puffed some air that coming from my cheeks and I nodded in defeat.

"by the way Wendy Unnie what are doing here?" I asked her to change the embarrassing topic.

"Changing the topic are we?" She rose an eyebrow before continuing "We need a couple of trash bags, do you guys have some?" She asked me, I gave her a nod as my response and gave the 3 trash bags left to her.

"Thanks! Don't Forget the lunch tomorrow!" She shouted while running to the stairs. 

"That's freaking embarrassing" I mumbled while grabbing the feather duster.

I get a chair at the opened classroom and bring it out so that I can reach the dust at the top of the lockers. Wait- why do they take a long time to get a mop and bucket of water? Oh yeah, I remember that the janitor's room is on the other side of the building. When I'm done with the first row of lockers, I get the towel and the spray to really clean the top of it.

 When I'm about to stand on the chair I heard another step coming from the stairs. Maybe it's Wendy Unnie again or It's Lisa Unnie and Yeri Unnie. I continue doing my thing while the steps start to get loud and coming on my way. when I heard that she stop on her track, I can feel her presence behind my back.

"Wendy Unnie, If you're going to scare me or tease me again on what happened earlier you're wasting your time," I said while wiping the top of the locker, didn't mind looking at her. I didn't hear any response so maybe it's Lisa Unnie and Yeri Unnie. So maybe I can ask for help from her.

"Lisa Unnie? Can you wipe this top for me? thank you" I said, When I'm about to go down the chair, I saw a different figure I start to get tremble that causing me to fall on the chair.  I fell on my back and the bottle in my hand drop-in the top head of my head. 

My gaze starts to blurry, I saw a lady in front of me that is wearing a... Costume?? Is there a Children's party in this school? Maybe, she's lost. I can't see her face clearly When she notices that I'm scared of her she squat at me and look at my face. 

"Who the heck are you?" I said while trying to move away from her even I lost my energy because of exhaustion and the impact of the bottle, but she kept moving towards me. She kept looking at my face like she's examining it? Weird.

"Hi, Are you Y/n? Hi, nice to meet you I'm Mi-" She got cut off by hearing my friends through the echo of the halls that you can hear their concern voices, Maybe they heard the impact sound on the ground. The girl in front of me looks at me first before looking at her back and leaving me behind. Damn, I didn't even hear her name and she didn't even help me.

I saw Lisa Unnie, Yeri Unnie and, Jihyo Unnie in front of me calling my name a couple of times. And I started to close my eyes unconscious.