Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Well, we really messed up this time, I mean they messed up. We are in the principal's office for some reason. And the principal was kind of... Scolding us. Scolding here, Scolding there, Scolding everywhere.

"The teacher said that I need to suspend all of you of what have you done," The principal said with crossed arms and he looked at us disappointedly. All of our heads are lowered because of the embarrassment that we made. I've never been in trouble in my life! This is so embarrassing. Well, the teacher that the principal was talking about is the teacher who is in the Hospital because of... Us?

"But, I conclude that suspending all of you is a wrong idea. So I decided that instead of suspending you all, I'm only going to command you all to clean this school for a week" The principal announced, I heard others groan while others cheered secretly on their seats.

"You can now leave girls so that you wouldn't miss your other schedules" Our principal announced, We nodded as we stand our seats and bow at him. We proceed to go. When I'm the last one to go outside, I closed the door behind my back, All of us finally breathe some Air. The thick atmosphere earlier was really suffocating

"I can feel that someone is going to scold you gays later," I said with a smirk on my face. GodJihyo will punish them all, I'm just a victim. Well that was what I thought.

"And now look at us we are going to clean the School for 1 week" Yeri Unnie Said while she stomps her feet on the ground.

"It's fine as long Y/n/n is with me," Sana Unnie said while she clings to me.

"Why do I need to be here in the first place?" Bunny Unnie said while whining. Momo Unnie looks at her with a 'are you serious ' look.

"If you didn't cheat earlier I'm probably not going to do that" Momo Unnie said while rolling her eyes. Nayeon Unnie looked at her offendedly. I think I know where this going...Gir- Gay Fight!

So all of you are curious about what happened to them earlier? Well........

-FLASHBACK-

"Yow wassup Wendy Unnie and Jisoo Unnie"  Yeri Unnie greet the newcomers, We're at the school's rooftop. We're still waiting for the others, While I'm waiting I'm just watching the two who fought earlier. They are finally talking to each other, after 5 minutes of no talking.

" You should get used to it, they always fought every day" I flinched because of Wendy Unnie's sudden whisper. Well, I guess she knew that they fought again. I suddenly notice that they finally arrive, I greeted them first before looking at the view, minding my own business.

Few moments by, all of us are now complete. The last pair who arrives is Sana Unnie and the Always hungry gay.

All of them started to bet again for brownies, they started to chose their teammates. There is Nayeon Unnie Vs Momo Unnie's Team

Nayeon Unnie's team is:
Lisa, Seulgi, Yeri.

While Momo Unnie's Team is:
Wendy, Sana, Jisoo.

Jihyo Unnie and I chose to watch them play, Jihyo Unnie plays but not that quite since she's busy being School's President.

I heard Nayeon is whispering to her group that she's doing something in the game that isn't allowed. So probably she's going to cheat again?
Oh, shi- no. Her team members firstly hesitated at her plan but they think the delicious brownies at first and they all agreed. I mean who wouldn't want brownies?

"How the hell did you do that?!" Momo Unnie's team questioned with an unbelievable tone in their voices.

"How did you become invisible? It's not even in Jeongyeon's Abilities" Wendy Unnie said as she continues to play the game. Well, I hope they realize soon.

"I have my ways," Nayeon Unnie said with a smirk on her face, and She shrugged "humbly". As they continue their game, Jihyo Unnie suddenly receives a call. She looks at the caller I.d. before looking at me

"I'll just take this call Y/n/n," She said as she proceeds to take the call and walk away so that she had privacy. After the call, she walks to us and gives me an apologetic smile.

"Umm Guys, I need to go now, Mr. Principal wants to talk to me about an event. So I hope you'll understand" she said as she grabs her bag and wears it.

"It's fine, See you later!" Momo Unnie greeted, still focusing on the game and didn't budge to look at Thomas. The others start to give her goodbye without looking at her.

"Oh, Jisoos please give them the knowledge to say goodbye properly-, Bye Y/n/n watch your Unnies for me okay?" She mumbles some words I didn't hear and when she noticed that I'm listening to her, She cleared her throat and smiles at me, She proceeds to greet me and hug each one of us before she proceeds to run into the office. Well now I have 8 babies to watch, I wish I had money after babysitting these gays.

A moment passes by, I look at my watch and It's only 7:21 am. Okay 39 minutes before the class start. I thought this will be a pretty quiet place but...
Jeeze they kept arguing. Nayeon Unnie's team won 2 rounds while the other team won 1 round.

"What the- How did you do that again!?" Momo Unnie shouted again. I mean I would be angry too If the other competitors are cheating. But Jisoo Unnie being Sneaky, She secretly looks at Nayeon Unnie's phone as she "stretches" her arms and head. When she notices that Nayeon is doing something wrong, She widens her eyes, and her jaw drops.

"You Cheater!" Jisoo Unnie exclaimed while pointing towards nayeon's phone. All of our attention went to Jisoo, Momo Unnie's Team stop playing and they rushedly look at Nayeon Unnie's phone, While Nayeon Unnie started to grin nervously.

And that started the war, They proceed to tug and war using Nayeon Unnie's phone. I'm in the middle of them getting also Nayeon Unnie's phone. So that I'll stop them, but I realize how dumb am I, and that causes another mess to happen.

Nayeon Unnie accidentally releases her phone since the pressure is too much, causing Me and Momo Unnie's Group to stumble to the ground. While the phone flew to another side of the building and we suddenly heard a glass shattered and someone... Screamed. I wish the ground is swallowing me alive right now.

We look at where it went and, Shit- we broke a glass window of one of the Teacher's departments.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Well, I guess it's also my fault.