Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

We are now walking in the halls, where students here are scattered everywhere, there is a Student that they are holding their hands. Like, give us respect dude there's a single over here.

There's a student who wearing a cheerleader uniform and some of the students wearing a basketball uniform.

Also, there is one student who the one always getting bullied and there is a student who always bullies students.

when I'm observing some of the students, My friends can't stop bickering because of what happened earlier. Geez, it's only a game.

"Guys" I call them, no response.

"Guys" I call them again, still no response. Aish this kids.

"GAYS!!" They looked at me with a 'what do you want from us' look.

"Can you guys stop bickering...the students are looking at us" I whispered the last sentence, while these 2 looked at the students with their Smirk on their faces, I know that freaking smirk.

Nayeon Unnie does some hair flips, while the banged girl is supposed to do hot poses but the old's hair got into her face so that she made a gagging noise.

The students wowed at Nayeon's beauty, Can someone please stop this bunny and this monkey, I'm seriously getting shy and irritated at the same time because of these two.

"Old bunny please stop doing that, I'm eating your hair, and take note her hair smells stinks. Like her pooppies, IWW" the banged monkey stated while covering her nose. The old bunny widens her eyes and started to smack Lisa's head a couple of times.

"Y/n Unnie help me from this aggressive old bunny" The oldie proceed to smack the monkey while the student around us giggling and talking about the two right here.

Yeah, the two are well-known here in the university because of their personality and gorgeous faces, why am I saying this? Fine I will admit that they are gorgeous while I? I am always at the corner blinded by people's bodies while looking like a potato.

"How. Dare. You. Too. Call. My. Hair. Smell. Like. Poopies" Nayeonie smack manobal's sides at each word she says.

"Aish, Stop calling me Unnie! You're older than me! You dummy! I will never be your gay's referee again, I always get some bruises because of you two!"

Yeah, you heard it right I always get some bruise on my face because Nayeonie's hand goes at my face or it's either manobal's feet is on my tummy kicking.

So yeah, I'll probably proceed to our next class. Yep, we 3 have the same class all day. How unlucky am, I right? So you're wondering how am I so unlucky? Since they do some aegyo at my face and begged to let them copy my homework Or if I didn't agree they flirt at some girls or boys in the classroom and in one snap they can copy their homework. I wish I can do that tho.

We now arrived at our assigned class and we sat at our assigned chairs. They stop bickering when our professor in math class arrived.

"Open your books on page 104" All students groaned except for me, Well I hate math and I love math at the same time. So it depends on what topic my brain will function so... I'm just an ordinary girl. But I'm not like the other students here who get money from their parents.

-FLASHBACK-

"A-appa?" I stuttered as I tighten the hold of the brown envelope on my hands. He looked at me with his wide eyes with his mouth drop.

"Y/n/n-n Wh-what are y-you d-doing there?" Before he stands up in his chair he hesitantly walks towards me, I cried and cried trying to comprehend what's going on.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I tighten the hold of my ballpoint pen as my flashback kept repeating inside of my head. My eyes start to tear up before I closed them. My hands were shaking, and My body starts to sweat.

I started to calm myself and proceed to do what my past doctor said. I exhale and inhale a couple of times when I'm started to feel okay. I open my eyes still tears on them.

Why am I having some flashbacks at this time? I didn't notice that the monkey is calling me

"Hey, Y/n/n are you okay? Your crying." She said she handed me a handkerchief.

"Thanks, Lali~" I gently wipe the teardrops sliding on my face.

"Is it your flashback again? I told you to had some fun sometimes. Just call us, yeah?" Lali pats my back, they know that I have PTSD but they don't know what's the cause of it. they are the ones who help me to ease my flashbacks.

"But I need to pay my rent Lali, I don't want you guys to pay my rent... again" she gives me a reassuring smile.

One time when I lost my job and the exact Time the owner of the whole apartment come to my apartment and he wants to get the payment that I didn't pay for 2 months, I almost got kicked out of my apartment, Gladly My friends visit me on that time and they paid for it, I kinda want to decline but they are stubborn so I don't have any choice.

"Pfft. Yeah, that? don't mind that, that
what's a Best friend for, right?. And I'm rich, look." She showed me her expensive pieces of jewelry. This banged girl kept bragging. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

If I don't know this monkey and she kept bragging about her pieces of jewelry maybe I already threw her at the pacific ocean. Wait a minute... where is the old bunny?

"Pranpriya where is Nayeonie?" I asked her, she pointed Nayeon at the whiteboard in front of us while solving the equation that our professor gave. Maybe she's noisy that's why she's solving the math equation.

"And by the way don't call me Pranpriya that's my old name you dimwit," she smacks my head that I threw a glare at her. She stuck her tongue out to tease me.

Nayeonie kept looking at our side giving us a sign that she needs my help. Well, we are at the front of the row so yeah it's easy to identify if Nayeon or Lisa is noisy or not, and I'm at the front of the class with them because I can't see the letters clearly when I'm at the back row that's why.

And you're wondering we kept talking with this banged blond-haired monkey by my side? Because our professor got called at the principal.

I sighed and write the answer and the solution in my notebook. After that, I showed it to her. Nayeon unnie seems happy that I help her for the 1000th time. Gladly she can see my handwriting in my notebook and even my handwriting suck.