Chapter 17

Third Person POV

Y/n was in their math class while their math teacher is busy teaching their new lesson, while She was dozing off because of the sudden memory of the video game character, She just realize that Mina said that she saw her picture in the laboratory, how did Y/n's picture be in the laboratory happens to get in there, Is someone stalking her? Or she'll be their new experiment.

Y/n started to panic at the sudden thought of getting injected on different kinds of chemicals into her body, She start to feel nervous and her head starts to get nauseous, Y/n didn't know that their math class that started a while ago is already finished, all of her classmates are started to fix their things and get out of the room to go to cafeteria since it's already their break time.

Y/n's 2 friends look at her weirdly but they started to get worried when they saw Y/n's familiar heavy breathing and clutching fist. It's her mannerism when she's getting nervous or her past starts to bring up. They are used to this, but the panic hasn't gone when your doings start kicking in.

Lisa gets her water bottle fastly but calmly, while Nayeon pats Y/n's back to ease her tension. Lisa almost stumble on the ground while Nayeon is trying not to laugh, Lisa gave her water bottle to the girl who's breathing heavily. Y/n started to calm down as well the 2 friends of hers who are worrying about her.

"Are you overthinking again?" Lisa asked after Y/n is fully come down, the girl who is fully recovered nodded her head and didn't hesitate to answer the truth. Lisa and Nayeon sighed, they are concerned about what Y/n's thinking. The heavy atmosphere got cut off by Sana's yelling.

"Hi bitches!" Seulgi greeted the 3 of them, while Sana and Momo were talking, more like shouting. SeulMoNa noticed their expression, more like Y/n's look. It doesn't mean that Y/n recover from her heavy breathing that she can't sweat a lot. Her sweats are still there.

SeulMoNa's jaw drops because of the position of the Three, Nayeon is on the ground beside Y/n's leg, While Lisa's uniform's button was not attached since it's hot in their classroom, Sana suddenly spoke "Did you guys have three-,"

"I swear to god Sana if you think what I'm thinking," Nayeon said while getting up, dusting her skirt.

"Why didn't you call me so that we can have fou-," Seulgi suddenly covers her mouth because Jihyo's presence suddenly came.

"What you guys were talking about?" The President crosses her arms and looks at the 6 gays in front of her.

"N-nothing," Seulgi said while glaring at sana.

"I told you three to call them," She said while pointing at NaLiY/n and she continues "not blabbering non-sense" she ended.

"Y-yeah I was about to-" Jihyo cut Seulgi in the mid-sentence.

"Come on the Program is about to start, Make sure that you guys are ready, and don't ever cheat Nayeon!" she ended and walk out of the classroom.

Seulgi finally takes off her hand on Sana's mouth and continues to glare at the curious squirrel. The squirrel just shrugged and speaks "so... Let's go?"

The three nodded and fixes their stuff, they secretly help Y/n to fix her stuff and gets up. While the other most crackhead of their group is blabbering nonsense again.

-

"Oh finally! The Six gays are here," Jisoo said while crossing her arms.

"We've been waiting for you gays for hours," the 'British' gay said with a roll of her eyes.

The 6 look at them weirdly and they saw their straight president is coming towards them with a form.

"Hey, now sign this for the competition and write your group name, and You Y/n are you free later?" Jihyo said while smiling at the curious girl.

"Are you going to invite her on a da-," Jihyo shushes Lisa who is with a smug look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm just going to watch their game later-"

"That's nice! Can you help me assist with the players? I hope you don't mind"

"No, it's fine! I'm willing to help"

"Great then! So Assist this group backstage," Jihyo said while giving Y/n the copy of the list of the group. Y/n nodded for her respond

"While you gays come with me," She said while walking elegantly through the crowds.

While walking through the paths, they finally arrived at their seats, while Jihyo and Y/n go backstage. Jihyo explain each one of the things that needed Y/n to do. When Y/n understand all of the things Jihyo said, Jihyo left Y/n backstage and started to fix the cables.

Minutes have passed and the competition was about to start, Y/n smoothly do what Jihyo wants to do.

(A/n: It's been a long time lmao, I'm so busy with things. And I can't even play mobile games and read Wattpad. But hey! at least I've updated this book)