Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

We finally arrived at the workplace I'm working at, It's not really a workplace it's more like fast food restaurant, I'm a cashier.

I look at the Innocent girl who is weirdly looking at everyone while I'm getting fired at any moment, My boss is currently scolding me for being one and a half-hour late, It is only supposed to be 1 hour but it happened to add 30 minutes since I forgot that Mina-shi didn't know how to put clothes so we kinda struggle a little bit, and the 10 minutes we just walk to go here...

"So your excuse again is you got late because you need to clean the school?" He laughed at me and wipes his non-visible tears on his cheeks. I notice that all of the customers looking at us weirdly. I lowered my head and cover the view of my face with my hair. 

I didn't tell him that I got late because I met a "video game character" in my apartment, If I told him that, he will embarrass me in front of many people, thinking that I'm crazy. I got late this week like 2 times? this is the 2nd one. the 1st one is yesterday.

"Nice one kid you got me there. The SAME excuse like yesterday, You're really a bad kid, don't you? You even need to clean your school, what a human being you are? I don't want to see your face! You're FIRED! Get out!" He easily transforms into a monster, he harshly grabs my wrist and dragged me outside while the customers look at me in pity.  I didn't know that the Mina girl looks at the Manager with anger in her eyes. 

"Hey! Don't treat her like that!" The Costume girl said while she grabs me by my arm. I continue to lower my head since I don't like this kind of attention. The Manager looks at her and scoff

"Who are you to Shout at me?" He said and look at Mina with a rose of an eyebrow, looking at her like a small human being.

"I'm Mina from Fig-" I covered her mouth before she continues, I look at the manager, I notice he rolled his eyes. If I didn't have respect for elders and If I'm not a Good Hooman being I already kick his eyes.

"I'm Really Sorry Sir, We're now leaving," I said and bow at him. I gently grab her hands and we proceed to get off the humiliation that I'm into.

When we were far away from that old Manager and the humiliating scene, I release Mina's hands. I looked at her with tiredness in my eyes. 

"Cos- I mean Suit girl why did you do that?" I asked. 

She rolled her eyes first before talking to me "That's not how you treat people, It doesn't mean that he's in a high position he'll treat his employees like that! I should kick his di-" She suppose to go back to the Fast-food place but I blocked her way.

"Okay don't do that, We will be in great trouble if you did that, got it?" I pointed out.

Knowing that our Manager, He can twist someone's mind, believing that He's right and the victim is wrong. And it's scandalous if we did that in front of many people and If the kids see that, that's a big no-no.

"But He's wrong! He deserves to learn the rights and wrong!" She said, and she's getting red. I think she's angry? 

"You're right but not in every situation you need to teach someone by kicking his ba-" I cleared my throat before continuing "So I was saying, you don't need to put someone in violence so that they can learn their lesson. Sometimes their action will reflect on them at the right time, that's how life here works, got it?" I said as she lowered her head and sighed, She nodded in defeat.

"Come on, Let's go home," I said and wait for her to walk with me.