Chapter 15

-AT THE GAMESIST COMPANY-

(1 DAY BEFORE Y/N MEETS MINA)

Lee Ji Eun's POV

We had a problem, Our Boss contacted us that they lost the Video game character file that was supposed to reveal tomorrow, I also lost the file of the character I made. I know it was here on my computer all the time. We even had a duplicate file of it, actually, all of my team has it. but I'm curious how did my team lose all of it. I'm still waiting for Ryujin's response if she had the file. 

I'm trying to find the file on my computer even I checked it for the millionth time already.  while I'm checking my computer someone opens the door, I look who is it and it's Ryujin.

"Sorry, Jieun Unnie but I don't have the file, Yeji Unnie, and Lia Unnie even almost destroy my computer to find it," She said while panting, I irritatingly move my hair upwards. I saw the other 4 members of my team enter my office.

"Unnie! I'm really sorry, We can't find the file," Yeji said looking at me with a worried expression.

"How about we can make a new character?" the youngest of the team suggested. 

"Do you know how many days to make a character?" the younger shook her head at Chaeryeong's question. I just watch them while thinking about something.

I think somebody hacks it, but It's impossible to hack our security system, Only a big ass brain can hack it. Wait, I think I know who has a big ass- BRAIN.

"It takes months, And even If we made a new character today. We can't since they already reveal it to the public about the Mina," Chaeryeong said as Yuna pouted and sat on one of my chairs.

"Yeji-ah calls our Boss and told him that we lose all of our files," Yeji hesitantly nodded and leave at my office to give her a private talk with our boss. While the look 4 looks at me with their jaw drop. I slump my back at my chair, chilling.

"Unnie why are you so chill about it? Don't you want to see us again?" Yuna said almost tearing up. 

I rose an eyebrow and look at her "What do you mean kiddo?" I asked her acting that I don't know her point.

Yuna supposes to talk but Ryujin beats her into it "Unnie! You will lose your job! You know Mr. Park's attit-" Ryujin's concerned voice got cut off by Yeji's presence.

"U-unnie Boss said that you need to go in his office immediately," she said while almost tearing up, They are already my family even it's only been 2 years. They are the most talented teens I've ever met.

I stand up and look at them that close to tearing up, each of them started to hug, comforting each other. I gave them a sad smile before speaking "I'll be going to Our boss's office, Don't make another chaos, Got it?" I said and playfully glared at them as they laugh while their tears are slowly showing up. 

Well, it's true last week my office almost got destroyed because of Ryujin's temper, Yuna and Chaeryoung pranked her by giving her a Coke that already has mentos in it. We had a meeting at that time, The two said that they were supposed to give it to her in break time but Ryujin being thirsty she drink the coke who's on my table while at the meeting, Ryujin's favorite t-shirt got wet, She chases the 2 in my office while I'm gone, And it happened all of it in my office. 

I walk to the elevator, I go inside of it when it opens. I press the higher floor where our boss is located. It took me a few minutes to get in there. When I heard the final ding, I look at the screen on which floor Am I to make sure. When it's correct I proceed to go out of the elevator and proceed to Mr. Park's office. I arrived at the familiar big wooden door or it's just I'm small. I sighed first before I knock. 

When I heard his "come in" I slowly twist the doorknob and I proceed to go inside his office, Wish me luck.