Chapter 23

Third-Person Pov

Nayeon asked, folding her arms and tapping her foot on the ground, "Care to explain who is she Y/n?" Mina was toying with my hoodie's string cutely. Nine girls are waiting for her response.

Y/n patted her back and chuckled apprehensively, "U-Uhm." Lisa raised her eyebrows in imitation of Nayeon.

They all notice Y/n, but not the three characters since they fastly hid somewhere. Jihyo, who serves as their group's matriarch, quickly runs over to Y/n to check on her, caressing her forehead and body motherly.

But one particular video game character feels jealousy, which she has never felt before. Mina is upset whenever her master is touched in such a way but she is unable to articulate why. She suddenly moves her body to Jihyo's hand to stop caressing Y/n, making Y/n stunned at the character's action. The two other game characters and the gang of Y/n are simultaneously surprised and intrigued.

When Mina realized what she was doing, she was astounded and looked uncomfortably at Y/n.

Nayeon and Lisa gave her skeptical looks as she insisted, "Sh-she's my roommate! y-yeah! she's my roommate!" Jisoo motioned for her to go ahead disregarding the two best friends next to her.

 "Since my rent increased, I need someone who can half-pay the rent and who is trustworthy, then I found h-her," When her friends believed what she said, they simply nodded and turned to face the girl, who was still fiddling with the string in her hoodie.

Nayeon cleared her throat before speaking, "What is your name?" Nayeon attempted to be kind to the girl in front of her but failed. Mina looked up when she saw the bunny questioning her and caught a glimpse of Y/n in her peripheral vision looking at her anxiously.

"Hi, My name is Mina! Myoui Mina," she says before standing up and introducing herself. They all exchange perplexed looks as they turn to face one another.

"Myoui Mina? I believe I've heard that name before," Sana said as she tapped her pointer finger on her chin. Curiously, the others concurred.

"It's because I'm-" 

Y/N interrupted Mina by standing in front of her and saying, "M-maybe her name is just that renowned." Her friend nodded slowly in response.

Seulgi approached the young woman in the back of Y/n, "So... Mina? Where are you from?

Y/n was ready to respond, "I'm from Japan," but Mina interrupted her and cheerfully answered without getting into trouble.

Momo looked at Mina and raised her hand, "wait! you're from Japan!? Me too!"

Sana mimicked Momo and yelled, "Me three!" Jihyo clapped vigorously to get their attention.

"So! Let's get start cleaning so that we can clean this mess early," Jihyo declared, The others nodded in agreement 

Jisoo grumbled, "This sucks! I hate cleaning," but Jihyo overheard her, causing her to turn to stare at Jisoo. Jisoo then noticed Jihyo, she blushed when she saw Jihyo looking at her.

"Get up your asses and let's start cleaning!" Jisoo shouted and then runs out of the scene, They looked at her weirdly while Jihyo giggled at her actions.

All of them started to get out of the room leaving Y/n and Mina, The two video game characters came out when the room is cleared

"I'm going to clean the school first before going home, If you want to help me you can be by my side when I'm alone but if you're lazy like me then go home," Y/n said after noticing them. The three nodded.

"I'm going to help you!" Mina exclaimed with a tight smile on her face, showing her gummy smile

"Same here" Jennie also agreed with a small smile on her face

"Yeah sure I'll help you since I'm the best cleaner in the world" Jeongyeon boastfully said making Jennie nudge her side

"Let's now follow them," Y/n announced before continuing, "and you Mina, Let's talk privately" Mina trembled in terror at the sound of Y/n's stern voice. Mina doesn't tend to get terrified quickly, but she can easily fold when it comes to Y/n.

"oohhh" Jennie and Jeongyeon unintentionally reacted with the 'o' shape in their mouth

"Let's go now"

(A/n: Tbh, I'm started to get bored with my chapters, I need you gays to tell me how's my couple of chapters doing, I need a review coming from y'all 

And a special mention to venomuxz

She's the one who made the new wonderful cover of mine, I hope you gays love the new cover!)