Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I can't believe that they betted for that, I mean I'm not complaining about the free food, but sorry Godjihyo and Jisoos for saying this but...

How the fuck Would Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie do their Project!? I'm not mean okay!? I just don't know if Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie are both tops in their class but...

The Project Nayeon Unnie and Lisa Unnie were talking about was an essay in English... And the essay was about "How my life affects the Past".

How do will do the Essay huh!? Now I'm hella confused? Are they going to Lisa Unnie and Nayeon Unnie's brain? Oh no, there's a lot of dirty things in there. Uhh.

Never mind what I said, the game was a while ago... We're now on the meat house, My mood at eating meats went down. I'm Embarrassed that there's only one normal human is on our table; All of them were wild.

Wendy Unnie kept bragging her water that it tasted like Water, GET IT? In my WHOLE life, I didn't know that water tastes like WATER, My Brain cell Can't even- oof... okay next is Sana Unnie, she's  Questioning something that- I don't know if her question is a joke or serious I mean...

She questioned something earlier that lead the "children" to think of the answer too.

While I'm eating, the squirrel beside me starts to ask again while her mouth is full. The right beside me is getting irritated since Unnies are asking her the answer to it.

Table

                       Wendy.   Yeri.     Nayeon.   Lisa.   

          Jisoo                                                                  Jhiyo

                         Momo.     Seulgi.   Sana.   Y/n

"If I eat myself will I get twice as big or disappear completely?" Sana Unnie questioned while the others start to think too.

"You should try it then, And let's see what would happen" Nayeon Unnie suggested, While the Squirrel starts to widen her eyes and started to think when she will do it.

"How do She eat herself? If her Pu- Oww " Thomas The train threw cabbage in Momo Unnie's face.  Yeri Unnie looked at them weirdly, but she shrugged and started to eat again like nothing happened.

"Oh, my chicken! How dare you to talk like that in front of My chicken Momoring!" the chicken lover said as she started to eat her chicken again. I started to look at them weirdly.

"Sana Unnie if you Eat yourself you probably going to die!" Yeri Unnie explained while munching some pieces of meat.

"I'm so proud of You Yeri, Our Baby" Chikin' Unnie claps while shaking her head like Proud father.

"My baby Yeri has a brain than her Unnies, I'm so proud of you," Jihyo Unnie said, as she gently pats her non-visible tears on her cheeks. I can't with these girls. I laugh my ass off at Sana Unnie's face when she heard it, she crosses her arms, pouts, and whines. She's so cute like I want to pinch her cheeks with my nail cutter-. Kidding, kidding.

Some of them look at her with disgust on their faces, While others are acting to vomit. After a couple of minutes, We started to eat again with comfortable silence surround us. But somebody squealed. We looked in the direction where the squeal comes from, and it's Sana Unnie.

We asked her what's going on and she started to clap and excited. uhh, what happened? Did I miss something? She first gently pat her mouth with a clean tissue before she speaks.

"Is there a pill that'll make me gay?" Sana Unnie question AGAIN. Holly macarons I see Jihyo Unnie started to smoke. Gladly I calm her by placing my hand on top of hers because if it is not. damn, it will be a war here at the table right now.

All of them look at Sana Unnie with a "what the hell" look on their faces. Some of them are glaring because they haven't enjoyed their food. After all, Sana kept interrupting them.

"Oh my Gosh Sana! I know that You don't need that! Even it's not existed. You are so Gay all ready" Wendy Unnie said looking at her teasingly. Sana grin releases some nervous chuckles while scratching her non-itchy nape.

"Oh wait?! You're gay!?" Lisa Unnie finally spoke, Her face was shocked. While Sana Unnie became shy and hid behind my back.

"Don't be shy Unnie, Nayeon Unnie and I also like girls" Lisa winked at Sana Unnie and giggled. While Sana Unnie sighed as she slumps back at her seat.

"I thought you gays are going to be disgusted at me" Sana fakely cried and giggled afterward.

"Duh Unnie All of Us here was gay, don't act like you haven't been known for years now," Yeri Unnie said and grin.

"Well except for Us,  we just met you last month. But it feels like years." Nayeon Unnie said while slicing her meat. Well for me I've met them Yesterday, But Nayeon Unnie was right, It felt like we've known for years

"But how about you Y/n, Do you like girls?" Bear Unnie questioned me. All of their attention is now on me. I gulp and wipe my mouth with a clean tissue.

To be honest? I don't know if I like-like girls romantically? But I'm attracted to some of it. And I'm not into dating since I'm the one who provides for my needs, that's why dating has never been an option.

"I'm not sure, I haven't dated anyone yet because of a lot of work, that's why  I'm not sure, But I'm attracted to girls" I explain and shrugged my shoulders while slicing a piece of meat. Before I put the piece of meat in my mouth someone suddenly hugs me, I was startled but at the same time, I'm relaxed from the warm hug I was feeling.

I look who it is and it's Sana Unnie, She's really sweet. I hope I have an older sibling just like her

"Don't pressure yourself too much Y/n/n" Sana Unnie cooed while hugging me

"It's fine Y/n/n just tell me if you officially like some girls, I'll help you to get them," Seulgi said while emphasizing the word officially. She gives me a wink and a giggle

After that, they started making me feel special like they are my real family, We started to share our funny stories while eating. Well, meeting some new friends isn't bad than I thought.