Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Finally, the class is over, I'm happy that the class is over because the first reason is I hate the last subject which is history, Why do we need to learn about the past and the history of different countries?! second is, My friends, Kept bickering and bickering that we almost get caught I mean THEY almost get caught. And third I can finally see my wife again which is my bed.

I'm walking with my friends, They kept talking about their new build and items on their characters in a Game. Which is I don't relate with, and I'm even in the middle while the two are bragging about how powerful and gorgeous their characters are.

They didn't notice that while their talking is there was some saliva spitting and it keeps coming from my freaking face.

I kept waiting for them to realize what they are doing, but I had enough. I walked out and I rush to the nearby school's restroom and wash my face there, I didn't know that someone is beside me.

"Hey, keep this. This is clean" She handed me her handkerchief and dash away. Well, how do I know that it's a girl? Because of her voice duh! I'm not dumb well for science, yes.

I was supposed to give it to her because I don't need it but she runs away fast.

"Thank you!" I'm still thanking her even she runs away. Well, I Uhh... That's odd, I didn't use the handkerchief; I just put it in my backpack and I grabbed some tissues in the tissue dispenser, I looked at my face first and I gently dab the tissue paper in my wet face.

When I'm done I see Nayeon and Lisa, when
I'm walking to them I saw other two girls. I thought they are waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and proceed to walk towards them.

My so-called friends immediately feel my presence when the two unknown girls bow.

"Oh Y/n/n you are here, I thought you already go away," The bunny said while acting sad.

"Yeah we thought you left us here" the blond girl fairly cries.

"I just go to the restroom, you dummies! You act like I'm about to die" I each smack of their heads. The pout acting like a 'cute' child who begs a single piece of candy.

I didn't notice that there are still two girls in front of us. One of them cleared their throat and smiles.

I stop at what I was supposed to do to my friends and looked at them with an innocent smile. I'm supposed to introduce myself but they beat me to it.

"Nice to meet Y/n-shi, I'm Sana!" The Snak-, ehm. I mean Sana-shi introduce livelily, she hooked my arms using her arms Clinging like a koala. I never knew that there's a person who only met them for the first time and she became clingy already.

"Hi, I'm Momo, Nice to meet you Y/n-shi! Sorry for the snake over there" she points at the snake who wrapped in my arms. I didn't notice that the Momo girl also has bangs like the monkey.

"Hi, Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie, how may I help you?" I said with interest in my tone. The two friends of mine make some faces when they heard how I become sweet at the 2 new girls in front of us.

"How the hell happened? That's unfair you call us by our tease nicknames and by only our name without Unnie!" The monk- I mean Lisa UNNIE exclaimed as she sulks like a child.

" that's unfair! You just met them! We've already best friends for more than 5 years, We three even take a bath toge-" I cover Nayeon UNNIE'S and Lisa UNNIE'S mouth with my hand, still sana unnie in my arms.

The girl in my arms giggles because of the bluntness of this two. Luckily I wash my hand in the restroom.

"Can you two please be quiet? The students everywhere were looking at us," They nodded and salute like a child. I retreat my arms and facepalmed. I shake my head look at the two new girls I just met, I gave them a sorry look.

"So what do you Unnies need again?" I ask them again with a slight irritation in my voice while messaging my forehead with my index finger and thumb. It's because of the two acted-child beside me. They just giggled and cleared their throat.

"I'm inviting Nayeon Unnie and Lisa-shi for 2 vs 2, using our main heroes," Momo said while smiling.

"Oh- okay, so when and where do you guys will fight?" I asked because I'm hella curious.

"Oh, tomorrow after class at the school's rooftop- You should Join Y/n!" Sana Unnie excitedly shouted still clinging to my arms. The two children beside me giggles

"Sana Unnie, Y/n don't play online or video games." The two girls frowned and look at me questioning me with their gaze.

"Yeah The monkey UNNIE is right, I don't play games. Sorry, Unnies. Hey! But I'll still watch your 2 vs 2!" I shrugged and smiles at them.

"You should try Online/video games Y/n," Momo Unnie said, And pat my head.

"I'll try" I simply said. The girl in my arms proceeds to jump in happiness and Momo Unnie starts to cheer. They got cut off at their celebration when one of my kids- I mean UNNIES speaks

"Psh! She always says that to us but she didn't even try once!" I glared at the grandma and she zips her mouth shut.

The two girls stop but giggles because of how we three treat each other, and we proceed to get out of the school.