Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

While they're in the school for the competition. On the other hand, Lee Ji Eun packs her stuff in her office. Her five partners are crying because IU chose to quit her job rather than keep arguing with her boss, Their boss mistreated her a lot of times so that she didn't hesitate to leave the company.

"Unnie are you sure about this? Why are you going to leave us?" The oldest among of all five said while embracing the four.

"Yes, I'm sure about this, You will meet your new partner from now on so don't be sad" 

"But we don't need a new boss! Please don't leave us," Yuna begged at Jieun

-

Several hours have passed the 4 young developers were beyond sad, while one of them is happy. Since their plan is working.

"Yes boss, I think Unnie is going there, Our plan is working." She said on the phone.

"Good, Make sure you come here with your other friends alright?" On the other phone said while he stirs his cup of coffee

"Copy sir,"

"I know I can trust you, now, now, do your thing, Goodbye," Her boss hangs up the phone.

"Unnie I'm not ashamed about what I'm doing, this is for us and I'm helping you to get out of here in this trashy company" She mumbled while slumping at her swivel chair

-

"Come in," He said while looking at the rearranged files on his table.

"Sir. We found Myoui Mina with your..." The detective paused and look at his boss's eyes.

"With what?" He looked at his hired detective with irritation on his face.

"Sir, I want you to check this," the detective handed a folder that is full of pictures of Mina with his daughter, Y/n.

Jiyong takes the picture out one by one.

The first image he saw is Mina with Y/n in the Market shopping for a good amount of food. You can see in the picture that Mina and Y/n. We're arguing but in a fun way.

Jiyong smiled genuinely for the first time, it's his first time seeing his daughter that is with happiness in her eyes.

Jiyong looks at the next picture; Y/n looks at Mina with a smile on her face. Jiyong looks at the couple of pictures that are on his table. He almost releases the tears on his eye but...

The last one caught his attention. He grabbed the picture and look at it.

Mina defending Y/n at her Angry Manager. Mina's right arm is shielding Y/n's body.

Jiyong was beyond proud of the game character, he almost want to kill Y/n's Manager when he receive the news about mistreating her daughter. But when he sees this he felt relieved that there's another person who is defending her daughter.

"Sir are we going to get Mina since we saw-" the investigator got cut off by his boss.

"No, let them be," Jiyong said while fixing the pictures and putting them in his cabinet.

"But sir-"

"I have plan B-" Jiyong said, but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Speaking of plan b, You may come in," the door slowly opened that caused Jiyong to smirk at the appearance of the great game developer, Lee Ji Eun.

"Hi bitch, how are you?" Lee Ji Eun greeted him with a grin on her face. 

(A/n: double updateeee, I didn't proofread the 2 chapters hehe, Sorry about that)