Chapter 6: Back to the Girls

Brooke's POV

"Maddie where's Paige?" I shout scared. She gives a worried shrug. I checked the watch on Maddie's hand. It's been twenty five minutes what's taking her so long? I couldn't help but think that the amber alerts had something to do with this. Paige says that my personality has a disorder, but if it does then how come I love her? Sure I don't forgive easy, but it makes a hole in my heart when she doesn't understand. I immediately have a sudden rush of hate for the redhead who dared my sister to run into the streets. Her four letter names makes me want to stab a knife in her heart.

"Emma!" I scream. She giggles and right then and there I wanted to murder her.

"Since you like Josh I wouldn't be so happy." I said obviously pleased with that last one. That should shut her up, but unfortunately it didn't.

"Oh please he won't know. I know where he is."

"Yeah so does everybody. He's...dead." I tried really hard to not cry. She just laughed and nodded her head. I felt kind of confused. When she said she liked my brother I thought that she saw pictures of him and thought he was cute. Did she know him now? That thought opened up new things in my mind that I wanted closed.

I decided to go find my sister since I'm not being supported here.

----------------

The cold breeze makes me shiver as I walk around the neighborhood. I should of borrowed a sweatshirt because this weather was freezing. I don't usually complain, but when it's the high 70s and you're wearing a bikini it feels like negative a million degrees. I dislike that Emma, correction I loathe her. Even more this situation with her was abhorrent. I just wanted to get home with Paige snuggle up in blankets, eat popcorn and watch Pretty Little Liars. Why couldn't today be that perfect?

"Brooke Hyland?" A police car rode up. What was this about? My dad used to tell me that if the cops ever accused you of something to always say something in a semi- confident way.

"No Marie Libston. Our family is new here." I smile hiding my lie.

"Okay, but if you see Paige or Brooke contact me."

"Wait! Paige is my friend from school. Do you know if she's alright?" I ask.

"Well Brooke I don't know." I fake a perplexed look as he drags me against my will into his car. My hearts beats faster than a lightning. He was pushing me head first into the car. I only had one second to get free or I'd probably end up dead.

I remember in first grade when the mean girl Carly pushed me to the floor. She pinned me down and a group of people started to watch. She was planning on spitting right into my eye when I managed to bite her arm as hard as I could. Everyone found it pretty engrossing, especially the boys, as the pierced skin flooded with blood. She never hurt me again.

I realize that that was a brilliant way of getting out of things. I positioned my teeth and bit his strong arm and manage to escape. Screaming, I ran back with my heart thudding out of my chest. Luckily he didn't want to cause a scene and drove away. When I reached the house I panted and took in a breath of relief. My relief stopped when I realized that was probably the car that took Paige! I immediately called my mom in panic once more. Imagine if it were your sibling. It's like a knife to my neck and I'm gasping for air.

"Mom, Paige was kidnapped, and I almost was but I got away." I yelled frightened into the phone. I think my mom just had a heart attack because the line went silent. All of a sudden I heard a scream followed by a sob.

"Ohh... H..o..ney. Cccca...ll the cc..oops." She bawls.

"The cops tried to kidnap us! They can't be trusted." My mom just cried louder. She must be thoroughly confused. By now Maddie's mom came outside.

"Brooke are you okay?" She realized that I started to tear up.

"Hold on a sec mom." I say pulling the phone down. "Paige was kidnapped." I cried into my hands. Melissa stared at me in shock, and then she joined me in the sob party. This kind of pain is unbearable to the heart, confuses the mind, and feels unrealistic. In your head you can never picture it happening to you.

"Emma... she did... Ttttthhisss." I stutter. She gives a flabbergasted look at Emma. I've known Melissa all my life and she would always take my side over a new one of Maddie's 'friends.'

"Emma I think it's time for you to go." She says sternly at her. Emma's head dangled low as she grabbed her High School Musical towel and goggles. She made me sick, though her towel was on point. Melissa dropped me off, and she let me keep the swimsuit. I couldn't imagine Paige being deserted in a swimsuit, probably freezing with no food. I had to do something. I just needed a plan.

An: 150 views and 15 likes for more! I just finished writing the next chapter, and I have some plot twists!! I really like it so like up please! Also please read Pretty Tragedy and Royals and Rebels!

Dance moms: Amber Alert ( a Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hillker, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes fanfic) ~DM AWARDS WINNER!!!Where stories live. Discover now