Chapter 14: Answers

An: Make sure you read EVERYTHING trust me not everything is what it seems.

He let me climb into his firetruck. He carried me up because my ankle was slightly burned from the incident earlier. His strong muscular arms felt something I don't know how to describe, or maybe I do. It was a feeling of being safe. The other firefighters just carried on walking while we took the firetruck, which made me a bit perplexed, but I was just jubilant to be with my father.

"You shouldn't forgive me," he spoke once we were situated in the red truck. "I miss your family everyday," he added.

"Yeah I probably shouldn't..." I paused, "...but I will," I could see my father smile.

"You really are amazing," it was my turn to grin. We started going in the other direction that I was walking towards when I escaped. The road was empty, but who could blame anyone, this was the poorer parts of Pittsburgh.  I then started to see a familiar road to a place that I had seen recently. We came to a stop at a dusty brown, peeling exterior house. It looked to be the same one I had been kidnapped in, and then it hit me, it was was the exact same house!

"You betrayed me!" I scream. "Let me go you psycho path!" I was so angry that my own father would do such a thing.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, clearly playing with me.

"You know what I mean! You're the kidnapper!

"What kidnapper? I would never kidnap you! Why would I do that? I love you Paige!" He sounded genuine, but he could be lying. "I don't have the best house, and sometimes I do rentals."

"You mean like house rentals?"

"Uh yeah. It's a pretty bad house, but it makes a few bucks," he answered a little depressed.

"Who was the last one there?" I said eagerly. If I could find out who was the last one to live in the house, I could find out who was the kidnapper and they'd be in jail.

"I don't know off the top of my head. My records are a bit shaky." He stepped out of the firetruck and I did as well.

"Dad?"

"Yes pumpkin."

"When can I see mom and Brooke? I haven't seen them in about two months and I really miss them," it was very true. Although I haven't thought of it much because I was worried about survival, I missed them so badly that every dream I had, I was with them.

"You haven't seen me in years and you rather see them?" He angrily spoke.

"No, no it's not like that at all. They're just really been apprehensive about me, I can tell. With Josh being dead and all."

"You mean Josh Hyland your brother? I can let you see him in the hospital. As long as your happy." His tone got all father like and calming.

"He's alive!" I exclaimed. Tears of joy flooded my eyes. I wanted to see him again. I've thought for a whole month that he was dead, and now it's like he's gotten a third life.

"Yup. I'll feed you and we can go," I hugged him so hard I think I broke him.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

***
We sat down at the table and eat some bland chicken noodle soup. I was starving and I haven't had real food in awhile, so it tasted so wonderful.

"Can I see him now?" I asked nearly bouncing off my seat.

"Not yet. I'll set up your room." He said in a somewhat creepy way.

"That won't be necessary. Do you want to live with me?" He continued to walk up the creaky stairs making the scene eerie. "Dad!" He kept walking so I chased after him.

"Can I see the records?" I heard a feminine-like sinister laugh. "Answer me!"

He turned around and started to lift away his skin revealing it to be someone else. The kidnapper had made an exact face copy of my father and then molded it to her face and used makeup glue to put it on. I should know this I've been in high tech plays before!

The familiar blue eyes and brunette hair flabbergasted me,

"Maddie!" I gasped. "But how?" She didn't speak, she just threw a box on the floor that looked like a voice monitor, that would explain the voice. Next, she pulled out a full man body suit. It was pretty gruesome watching her man body form into a 14 year old. Lastly, she flashed a smiling grin and ripped off her ten inch heels covered by her long baggy pants.

"Listen Hyland, I know you love your brother and all..." She paused her fingers slowly creeping towards my neck. I slowly backed away down to the kitchen towards the door.

"Just answer my question!" I decided to say it in a confident way. I'm going to die anyway, at least it will be with dignity.

"You dare talk to me like that when..." She walked towards the kitchen sink and grabbed a filthy red knife that looked like it was drenched in blood recently. "I have this," she finished her sentence." My heart started to beat faster and faster. I thought about my mom and Brooke. I would never see them again.

"But I looked up to you," I glanced down at her since I was much taller, "...well not physically," I chuckled. Hey I only have a few minutes left they better not be all depressing.

"Listen Hyland I've never liked you or your brother because..." before she could finish her sentence a bullet flew in the room.

An: Picture of Pll above because I feel like that tied in. My birthday party's today so that's why I'm updating so early!! I have a HUGE plot twist for next chapter so I left it like this mwahaha! What were your reactions to Maddie Ziegler being the kidnapper, or is she? Comment your theories and reactions!

30 likes/20 comments/200 views for more!

Dance moms: Amber Alert ( a Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hillker, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes fanfic) ~DM AWARDS WINNER!!!Tempat cerita menjadi hidup. Temukan sekarang