Chapter 17: Josh Hyland and Emma Phillips

The redhead who I'd thought I'd never see knows that I'm back. All these questions swirled through my head. Is she associated with Maddie Ziegler and her attempt of trying to destroy me? Is that even her real name?

I stayed home from school for the next few weeks, too scarred to even consider to return, and for the most part I thought about my mom and how I was basically kidnapped by her. Sure I was her child to begin with, but if you give a child up you can't just steal her back, it's inhuman!

Brooke and Jordie stayed with me in my room often to try and cheer me up, but it didn't really help despite their earnest efforts.

Maddie Ziegler's family was informed on what had happened and that their eldest child was dead. Melissa was flabbergasted with her eyes popping out of her head, although I wanted to grin, I knew Melissa didn't deserve this; she was the nicest women there was.

When I was finally able to go back to school in early February I got a bunch of cold stares and glances from my classmates, not even my best friend Chloe would talk to me. At first I just assumed everyone were mean spirted, cold-hearted jerks, but then I realized it must be something more. When Emma Phillips gave me that Emma Phillips smile, I knew she was up to no good.

"What's the matter with them? What did you do?" I angrily yelled at her. It was after homeroom and I just couldn't contain myself when I saw her in the halls. A small crowd started to form.

"What did I do?" she chuckled, "...honey what did you do? Killing Maddie was low and then blaming her so you wouldn't go to jail, that's low even for you," everyone burst out laughing. My heart started pounding and pretty soon I had my semi-annual panic attack. I just couldn't take all this drama coming back with all of what just happened.

***

When I woke up the ground was as cold as the students, my head was pounding and my heart was racing. When my eyes adjusted to the bright light and fluttered open, I realized I was in a hospital bed. Realizing this I jumped out in terror, but these strings had held me back. I screamed, "GET ME OUT!" as the nurses rushed to calm me. They inserted a needle that put me to sleep once more.

When I awoken for the second time, there stood what looked like my brother, but it couldn't be! The boy was his age in a wheel chair. Wheeling closer and closer, but my vision was a bit blurry and I couldn't see his face clearly. I could tell they had the same hair color by the glimpse of it. Then the nurse spoke, "Paige honey, I know you can't see perfectly but this is your brother..." She took a second to point to him, "He's coming home with you. He took a bad hit but he's been here since the time you probably thought he was dead.

My eyes started to tear, I could remember that clearly. I didn't question how a nurse knew that I thought my brother was dead, I was just happy. The nurse let me out of the bed and let all the equipment hang loose. I was so...happy.

"I love you Josh," I whispered, but he didn't respond. He carried me in his arms until we were outside and a purple minivan was parked. The thing was that wasn't our minivan. A women with red fiery hair with bright green eyes that was particularly short came to pick me up. My eyes were still adjusting but I could notice these features. I fought her at my best, even cheating by biting her as hard as I could, and fortunately I got away. Unfortunately, I had forgot my phone and they were coming after me. I sprinted as rapid as possible, running through the town, until I could recognize the large white door followed by that beautiful mansion. It was the Ziegler's home, but I was desperate.

I rung the doorbell and when Melissa opened the door she looked so jubilant, with so much sorrow for what Madison had done.

"You were my only hope. I'm still getting harassed and these mental games, and the kidnapping. I didn't know where I was." I started to shake and tears poured out. My voice was weary and I looked haggard. She let me in and brought me into the gigantic living room. It was gorgeously decked as described beforehand, and we sat at their classy, modern white couch.

"I can't believe what she did. I'm so sorry Paige," she started to cry along with me, having a difficult time wiping Alger tears once they started t flow.She picked up her iphone 9s, I had the 9 and wanted the 9s so badly, and dialed my sister's number. She made me some tea and shortly my sister arrived.

"How did you end up there?" she asked as we drove back. I didn't speak. I couldn't believe Emma would pretend Josh was there and then... and then just use my love for family as bait.

"It's Emma and I want her locked up behind bars,"

Dance moms: Amber Alert ( a Paige Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hillker, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes fanfic) ~DM AWARDS WINNER!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें