F O U R T E E N

***************************
Anastasia's POV
***************************

"Eleven." Mike breathes out.

"Mike." Eleven gasps before pulling Mike into a hug.

"Is that..." Max starts. The boys nod their heads.

Mike pulled away with tears in his eyes. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven cuts him off. His jaw drops. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" He asks.

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper cuts in. He looks to El. "The hell is this? Where you been?" He pulls her into a hug.

"Where have you been?" She retorts. Realization hits Mike.

"You've been hiding her." Hopper hesitantly turns to him. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He pushes him.

"Hey!" Hopper grabs his arm. "Let's talk. Alone." He pulled Mike off into another room. Lucas and Dustin walk over and embrace Eleven.

"We missed you." Lucas says.

"I missed you, too." Eleven smiles lightly.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin smiles as they pull away.

She furrows her brows at the boy and pokes his mouth. "Teeth."

"What?" He gives her a look of confusion.

"You have teeth." She states.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin asks before purring.

"Eleven?" She turns to see Max. "Hey. Um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max holds her hand out but she walks around her and towards me.

"You're Ana." Eleven says.

"Tis I. The sister of the Lord Stupidton." I joke before embracing Eleven. "I thought you died." I whisper.

"That would've been easier." She whispers. Joyce walks over with tears going down her face.

"Hey, sweetheart." She whispers

"Hey." El sniffles. "Can I see him?" She asks. Joyce sighs before leading her into Will's room.

My phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket and answer it. "Hello?"

"I'm giving you one chance, Harrington." My heart starts pumping at the sound of Billy's gruff voice. I glance over and see everyone giving me a weird look.

"Who is this?"

"Tell me where Maxine is before I do something that will be uncomfortable for the both of us." He huffs. I give Max a look of panic. She violently shakes her head.

I walk out onto the front porch. "Listen, I have to get in bed or else my parents will-"

"I know you're not at home, Ana. I already stopped by." I roll my eyes. "Now tell me." He demands. I stay silent. He huffs once more. "Alright then. Don't say I didn't warn you." She hears shuffling and a doorbell.

✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧✧✧︎✧︎︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎✧︎