TRAINING- THE 74TH HUNGER GAMES

September woke up early to a lot of shaking.

She woke up to find Friday looking at her with an unknown emotion in her eyes.  "Help me train. I need to go home."

September sighs, before smiling. "You're on the right track."

*  *  *  *

"You, are not on the right track." September sighs, raising her wooden katana as Friday sat on the mat, panting heavily.

"I'm just scared of the sword hitting me!" Friday admits, looking ashamedly at her katana. "I'm also scared of hurting you."

"Ha, as if you could hurt me. It's fine Friday. Besides, if I'm hurt, the Capitol will heal me. Now stand up." September orders, getting into a stance.

"Right." Friday nods, standing up.

They start sparring again, this time lasting longer than before.

"Nice. Now try to stab me." September nods, circling Friday. She widens her eyes but doesn't say anything and attacks.

September parries the attack in surprise, before nodding. "Nice."

Friday only nods, in the zone.

"Alright, time to stop. Breakfast is being served." September sighs, flipping Friday's sword out of her hand. "In the group training, you should focus more on the survival part. Making fires, ropes, plants- that sort of stuff. I'll help you with your combat."

Friday looks down, before staring at September in wonder. "Alright then."

September smiles, holding out a hand for Friday, who blushes, and looks away, but takes it, and lets September help her up.

"I think today's a waffle day... but I'm not sure." September sighs, rubbing her temples. "I really hope August isn't going to take all of the waffles."

"I'm pretty sure March would do that," Friday mutters.

September laughs. "Maybe. Maybe. Ooh! Hi Fin!" September waves to Finnick Odair, and Friday turns a deep shade of red as he comes up to them.

"Heya September, how ya doing?" Finnick lazily grins. "I was just about to practice with my tribute here, wanna come?"

"Na, haven't eaten breakfast yet. Maybe later." September says.

"Mmm, alright. See ya!" Finnick nods, forgetting to introduce the two tributes.

"Finnick Odair." September explains, as if Friday didn't know about the Capitol sweetheart.

"I know." Friday nods.

"They'd be a good ally, if they aren't already in the Career pack." September says. "Maybe we can ask March, see what he thinks, hm?"

"I don't like him," Friday says, frowning.

"You need allies, and the best one you have is your Tribute partner," September scolds.

"Tough words coming from the girl who's tribute partner betrayed her," Friday says.

"That's cold. That's really cold," September shakes her head. "Here, I'll do what I can to get you some allies, but you need to attempt to get along with March. The Hunger Games is not a laughing matter."

Friday sighs, before grudgingly nodding, as they ascended the elevator.

Breakfast couldn't be that bad, right?

~~~~~~
Here's a chapter! Also I have something for yall lol:

I decided to make September in Picrew! This isn't canon, just something I wanted to do haha

Also thanks for all of the votes and views! I know I haven't been the best person with updating, but I hope you like this!