THE VICTOR'S PARTY

(A/N: Wait, 814 reads?!? Y'all are too kind, this fanfiction sucks tbh)

Would it be a crime if September ran away in front of all these Capitol people, staring at September like an animal? 

Probably. Everything was literally a crime in the Capitol. 

"Come on Sugar Plum, time to party." Luna beckons, as August walks toward Haymitch and Chaff, completely ignoring September's dilemma. 

"Is there anywhere that no one's staring at me?" September questions fervently, as eyes trailed on her. 

"Come on Sugar Plum, it'll be better once we're inside," Luna promises. 

"I hope so," September mutters, stepping into the room.

Her white dress fluttered in the light breeze, her long sleeves making sure that she wouldn't get cold. A sash on the waist made her look slightly taller than she was, not that anyone really cared.

"Come on darling, your a celebrity here, act like it!" Luna says. 

September pulled a face that was little to no celebrity like. 

"Sugar Plum." Luna stares at September disapprovingly, before sighing and walking away. "Have fun!" 

"Oh yeah, leave me on my own. A 12-year-old, with no parental guardian or guardian, what a terrible thing." September mutters, walking over to the bar, and sitting on the stool. 

The bartender took a look at September, before sliding a juice pouch over. September picked it up, and the pouch's name, Capri-Sun was right in her face. September took the straw out of its package, before stabbing it in the hole that an arrow was pointing to, and began to drink.

"Heyyyyy look Cash-Cash! It's our Flower Girl! Heyyy Flower Girl!" Gloss smiles, swinging an arm around September. 

"Hello," September replies, sucking out the last of the pouch, and setting it on the table. "Gloss, was it?"

"Cash-Cash she knows me!" Gloss grins.

"Are you drunk?" September questions.

"Obviously had a drink too many. I'm Cashmere, that idiot's my brother, Gloss." Cashmere sighs. 

"Yeah. Cash-Cash." September snorts.

"You've got spunk kid. 7 kills before the game started, you shocked almost everyone." Cashmere replies. 

"Dunno if that's a compliment or a warning that you'll kill me in my sleep." September answers, swinging off Gloss's arm and walking away. 

"A compliment sweetie, you need to learn the difference." Cashmere smiles. 

"Brilliant. Do we just forget that I killed your Tributes, or?" September asks.

Cashmere nods. "Forget it. Everyone usually does."

"She's witty!" Gloss giggles. 

"Oh shut it." Cashmere growls. "Come on, let's show you the gang."

"The Gaang!" Gloss grins. 

"I hate that we're related sometimes, ya know?" Cashmere growls.

September decided to follow them. I mean, I'm pretty sure that she'd not die. They rounded a few corners, until reaching a room, which Cashmere opened the mahogany door, and Gloss stumbled inside. 

"We have Miss Flower Girl." Cashmere smiles, as September steps into the room.

"If you're going to kill me, do it now." September rolls her eyes. 

"Chillax girl." Enobaria smiles at September through sharp teeth. "We just wanna put you in our group."

"Uh-huh." September nods.

"Sit down, darling." Finnick Odair says, pointing to a seat near Johanna Mason. 

"Don't call me darling Fish Stick," September growls as she sat down. 

"She's spicyyyyy." Gloss slurs, leaning on Cashmere. Cashmere only glares at Gloss, before pushing him away. Gloss fell into Phoebe's lap.

"Gloss." Phoebe groans, pushing Gloss off her. He fell onto the ground. 

"So, what do you want?" September finally took in the people of the room. 

It was more of the vicious people, like Gloss, Cashmere, Enobaria, Brutus, Johanna, Finnick. But there were also Phoebe Rain, who won her games by using both brains and brawn. 

"You're now part of our group. Haymitch is an honorary member, and Mags doesn't like parties, so there you have it. Normally it's Career Districts, but we appoint who we like. Not that we aren't nice to the other Tributes, but we just are a group." Phoebe gently explains. 

"And why do you want me in your group?" September asks, slightly interested.

"Because we liked your performance in the Games obviously," Brutus says. 

"Really seemed like you were in it to win." Johanna jokes.

"Of course I was. Isn't everyone?" September questions.

"Yeah, but some just won by chance," Enobaria says. 

"Oh." September nods.

September didn't know what was up with these folks, but she liked them. A lot. By the end of the night, they were laughing like old friends, maybe even like a family. 

That was good. September thought. She needed a family and not just August.

September listened to President Snow's speech, but not giving a flying damn what he said. It wasn't that September actually cared about what he said, but alas, she was there. 

September Fernsby was finally happy, for once after the 69th Hunger Games.