THE GAMES

(This is a rewrite, with some added things so yeah)

September was roused early, and Aphrodite accompanied her to the Capitol plane, which planted a tracker in her. They arrived at the arena, and Aphrodite gave September her clothes. 

"These clothes are really suited for hiking and are waterproof, and if anything bites or stings you, you won't feel it," Aphrodite answers as September pulled on a wheat-colored ensemble. 

"Thanks, Aphrodite." September smiles.

"You have enough sponsors, so try to win this, alright?" Aphrodite asks. 

"You know I will," September assures, as she walked in the tube, and was lifted up. She fumbled with the necklace, grabbing the rubber bands out and reclasping the necklace, thankful that the Capitol people didn't notice anything. 

The last thought she had, before seeing the arena, was that from now on, nothing would ever be the same. 

The Mentors sat in their little area, each disregarding the screen of their tributes, and was staring at the big screen. 

Cashmere and Gloss of District 1, Brutus and Enobaria of District 2, Wiress Beetee of District 3, Finnick and Mags of District 4, Phoebe and Atlas of District 5, Megan and Justin of District 6, or the Morphlings, Blight, and Johanna of District 7, Cecelia of District 8, August of District 9, Anne of District 10, Seeder and Chaff of District 11, and Haymitch of District 12. 

"Place your bets people." Phoebe smiles.

"And the Tributes are in! Let's see the Tributes!" Ceaser Flickerman's voice shouts.

"Chanel and Jupiter of One is looking fine! Aegis and Amazon of Two, dang, you look lethal! Pixelle and Mac of 3! Siren and Cod, I know you got your eye on something! A Trident perhaps? Tesla and Sol of 5! Tamara and Tiberius of 6! Sequoia and Palmer of 7, Ashleen and Sterling, of 8, those fabrics must remind you of home! September and Sunday of 9, I hope you like the Arena! Vivian and Cooper of 10, Clementine, and Basil of 11, you'll feel right at home. Finally, Mist and Ash of 12!"

"You know our bets are on our Tributes Bee," Finnick replies.

"Well, we'll see." Cashmere says as the Arena is finally shown to the public. 

The Tributes rise at the top of a Snowy Mountain, but at the bottom, were lush greenery and grass, with millions of different flowers. The outside of the flower field was surrounded by a desert, however, and millions of little rivers dotted the area.

"Wow. They really outdid themselves." Brutus comments.

"I bet that the 12-year-old's gone in the Bloodbath," Enobaria says.

"With a score like her's? Maybe not." Beetee replies.

"Size doesn't mean everything." Cecelia nods.

"She's something alright." August nods. 

"Someone wake up Haymitch." Blight says.

"Yo, wake up." Johanna flicked Haymitch and he lazily got up.

"'Ria's betting that August's girl's gonna go." Phoebe answers.

"The 69th Hunger Games will begin in 10, 9-"

"What's the girl doing," Atlas asks.

"Rubber bands? How'd she sneak that in?" Chaff questions.

Every Mentor was staring at the screen, wary of the little 12-year-old, as September shot at District 2, setting off the pressure plates, killing Aegis, and then rapidly killing Amazon.

"Oh my gosh!" Anne screams.

"What's this? September Fernsby is getting her kills before the Games start?" Ceaser yells.

The other Tributes screamed in fear. September lifted her rubber bands again and shot at Chanel and Jupiter blowing them to smithereens, then Siren and Cod. 

"4, 3, 2-"

"She's killed every single Career." Phoebe gasps, as the Mentors had looks of fear, surprise, and admiration on their faces.

"Can't believe none of us thought of that." Cashmere shook her head, as September took out Palmer.

"Because it's against the rules?" Chaff questions.

"The girl probably thought of that from the girl who dropped her ball." Wiress comments.

"Let the 69th Hunger Games begin!" Ceaser roared, and September took off, grabbing more shurikens. 

"Well, I'm going back to sleep," Haymitch replies.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, September Fernsby has the highest kill count of 7 people already!" Ceaser yells, and that seemed to knock the Tributes out of their stupor, as September ran down the mountain, supplied with 2 backpacks and a katana, with some shurikens and disappeared into the flower field.

"That was quite a turn," Finnick says.

"A turn. A turn. That 12-year-old killed 7 people." Johanna stared at Finnick like he had two heads.

"Oh look, the kids are actually surviving," Brutus said, to divert attention.

"So, killing off the Career's is nice." Gloss replies. 

"Of course it is. Y'all are the Alpha's of the arena." Seeder scoffs.

(Now it's slightly better)