[Chapter 2] Outfits are Pogchamp

Art by: Fram :D

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Tubbo
____________________________________________________________

"Tommy. Let's be the bad guys."

I see Tommy's face go from confused to shocked, and scared.

"What the fuck? What do you mean, 'let's be the bad guys.'"

Ranboo starts speaking up, "It's the best option Tommy. You've seen the older members of the SMP bully and torture us, treating us like we're nothing, so why don't we show them the dark side of ourselves. Show them all that we aren't just kids."

As Ranboo says that, he places an ender chest down, and grabs three different outfits out of it.

One catches my eye in particular. An outfit that reminds me of bees. Well, not specifically bees. Like, another version of myself? It's quite hard to explain, really, it's another version of me who's half bee! Tommy is some sort of chicken, and Ranboo is half enderman? Well he already is half enderman here, but- like- he looks more like an enderman, and he can teleport! I'm probably just making this up, but it seems so- real.

Ranboo leaves two of the three outfits on the staircase and leaves the server with the third outfit, I assume is his outfit.

I look at Tommy excitedly, though he doesn't seem that all excited, more so angry.

"You both are insane! Pussies I tell you!"

"Tommy-.."

"Wilbur said that to me when we both got exiled, and when he died, I fucking swore to not follow that path, and I thought you guys would agree with me, but this?"

I hesitate, was I really doing the right thing? I mean, Ranboo did make the decision rather quickly- but the outfittttt, it looks so damn cool- and i'll be able to blow up more stuff with my nukes than just enemies-

I slowly inch towards the outfit, and Tommy sighs and walks up to me.

"Tubbo, listen man, are you sure it's the right choice?"

Almost there..

"Tubbo?"

Got it!

"Aye!"

I leave the server, turning over a new leaf. But not for the good.