[Chapter 7] Thorns

Art by: ??? (I couldn't find the artist, can someone give me the artist name?)

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Tubbo
____________________________________________________________

Food tastes weird.

Maybe it's because i'm killing animals with my poison hands. That would explain why the food taste like drugs. Wait how do I know what drugs taste like- waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt-

"Tubbo- Tubbo stop hitting me- we have a mission-"

"But I like hitting youuUUUuuUuuuU"(autotune intensifies

"I am suddenly regretting giving you the power to poison people with your hands-"

Oh! Your probably wondering what i'm doing! I'm currently working with Ranboo to get Tommy to join our villain- thing- Ranboo said he planned something for Tommy, but for it to occur, we need to leave him? I don't really understand it- and I want to continue blowing up stuff- but a job must be done. So here we are walking, just a bit far from where we were blowing up stuff, and me, according to Ranboo, annoying him to death.

Ranboo looks at me and says, "You know the only thing you've been using is your poison hands."

I, now curious, ask, "Is their something else?"

"Of course their is, have you even noticed the little wings on the back of your outfit?"

"Oh- I thought they were just for decoration-"

"How???- Anyways, there should be a pin on your outfit, which is also a button, if you press that, your wings should start fluttering, and you'll be able to be off the ground, maybe not technically fly, but you can float around."

I immediately press the bee pin on the pocket on my clothing, and like Ranboo said, my wings started flapping to the point where I was off the ground.

"This is hella cool!"

"Thanks-"

"Is their anything else I can do? Surely there isn't more-"

Ranboo cuts me off, "You can shrink down to a bee's size-"

"WHAT."

Ranboo starts explaining to me how to do it, and it was pretty long and complicated, so i'll spare you the details, but after all the talking, I shrunk down to a Minecraft bee's size.

I put on a voice changer and make it sound like i'm really tiny.

"I'm a little bee boy BITCH."

Ranboo just laughs a bit, "Come on, i've got a lot to teach you."

We continue walking, well Ranboo walking since I was pretty much just flying, all the way up to a flower field, and suddenly I feel stronger. Well, i'm not that surprised since I am technically a bee, and I am in a flower field so-

"You get power from pollen, where do you get pollen from? Flowers."

"You didn't think it was obvious?"

"Of course I did, I just wanted to make sure you got my idea-"

I grab a flower, but what I picked up had a few thorns on it, one of them pricking me. I'm not surprised that i'm not hurt, since i'm wearing gloves. You thought something interesting was gonna happen didn't you? 

"Tubbo?"

I snap out of my little trance.

"Huh- yea?"

"Oh your still alive, good- I was gonna say that we should probably head back, because the thing I was telling you about earlier should've happened by now."

"Oh sweet! Let's get going then!"

"Mmmmk then-"

I pick up a flower before we head off. 

I have a feeling I might need it later on.