[EBT + GBT] Ahh, Manipulation. Now, where was I?

(hey! Read my other book, for the other storyline, and so you understand some of this!! Thanks!)

Art by: awooga?

Warning:

Cussing
Alcohol

(POV) Wilbur

____________________________________________________________

I hated every part of him. Glatt- bur- he was so charming, so sociable, and.. a threat [I don't ship Schlattbur- had to search up the ship name lmao]. I had too, getting his secret was the only thing I could do so he wouldn't try anything, and so that I would have some sort of power against him. Since he was still- Schlatt, he had ways to manipulate, and with- other me combined with him, he may have some of my tactics.

Right now, he seemed to be focused on my anvil, strange thing to be focused on, maybe he wanted to make something. "Whatcha thinkin' about Schlatt? W o m a n ?"

He laughed, then asked out of the blue, "You have some sort of drink here? My head's starting to hurt, and if it hurts for too l-"

"Then the others will come back, and you don't want that to happen, don't you Schlatt?" I finish his sentence, scaring the man, now that I had confirmed his small theory.

I watch as Schlatt tenses up, then mumble, "..you weren't lying back there.. were you..." I did nothing but reply with a small smile.

"Nope. Now, I don't think I'd like to see Mirror anytime soon, so i'll get the drinks."

Before I could leave, Glatt commented, "Mirror?"

I reply, "Ghostbur. I just, I don't know- I don't like calling him Ghostbur, he's like- a reflection of me, so I call him Mirror."

"Interesting." he states, then walks with me upstairs, taking a seat at my (very simple) table.

I grab two beers, sliding one to Glattbur, which he gladly takes, opening it up and taking a swig out of it. He looks at me, and says, "What?"

I roll my eyes, and say, "You are such a pain in the ass. I was just- thinking about shit, I guess."

"W O M A N ?"

"As I was saying, you're a pain in the ass!"

By coincidence, we both drink our beers at the same time. We both drank while the occasional chit-chat. It stays like this for a while, and for once, nothing interesting happens. Not even a knock on the d- [wow Wilbur you need to know that your a main character {for now}, and anything you say affects you.]

*knock knock*

Welp.

"Who's that?" Glattbur asks, and I respond saying, "I don't know- why do you expect me to know?"

"I don't know man, I thought you might've invited someone."

"Maybe I did."

"Well then answer the door dumbass."

I roll my eyes as I walk to the door, opening it to see two people. "Why hello Quackity, Karl. What brings you two here?"

————-
Glattbur's POV
————-

I watch as Will talks to two people, one voice recognizable. Quackity. AKA my ex-husband. I will admit, I wasn't too nice to him, nor did I give him any power as vice president. I drank the rest of my beer, and the pain in my head started to subside. Now what remained were only my thoughts. One of them being about my theory about Wilbur's potion.

It's impossible though, he couldn't have just created a potion that did- that! He must've figured it out some other way- before I could continue my self-conversation I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I look and see a man I remember as Karl Jacobs. I look to my left and see Quackity, glaring at me with- one eye.