[Chapter 11] The Haunting

Video by: Gumii Yumii

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) All
____________________________________________________________

Tommy sighed, "You sure this is the best idea?"

Tubbo looked at me, "What if he doesn't recognize me?"

"Why are you both so worried? I'm sure everything will be fine. I just need to.. visit someone." Ranboo responded.

Tommy replied, "This is kinda fucked up you know, confronting my man Big Q?"

Ranboo then said, "Tommy- I have to, he traumatized Purpled- we can't just stand around-"

Tommy looked to the side and said, "Yea yea, I guess your right."

Tubbo interrupted saying, "You think Foolish will believe me?-"

Ranboo sighed and say, "Look, if anything goes wrong, we all know what to do right?"

The other two nodded, Tommy adding the extra comment, "I'm gonna blow up the fucking bastard who gets in my way!"

Tubbo and Ranboo both stare at Tommy in fear wondering if Tommy was gonna keep his promise.

 ____________________________________________________________

Tommy's POV

Geez, what a coincidence, Purpled went to Sam. Oh, may I also add that if I step near the prison, I'll die? Great odds of me surviving, definitely. I private message Purpled in game saying, "VC 2" over and over again. He joins the call and says, "Hi Tommy."

Dang- the man sounds like he went through something with Big Q- "So Mr. Purpled Bedwars, I have a deal for you."

I hear Purpled go through the portal to outside the prison, "I don't accept deal's from outsiders, only close friends."

"Do you consider Big- Quackity your friend?"

"No. He was a partner, until he blew up my UFO. I don't work for him anymore."

"Would you consider joining something I've worked up for a little group i'm in?"

"If it's the Eggpire then I'm out. Thank you."

"No! Just because i'm wearing red doesn- wait doesn't the red leave your clothes or whatever when your corrupted-"

"Punz is corrupted, and he has red eyes."

"That's not my point you bitch- what i'm saying is that I can pay you many things if you join, such as woman- well maybe not woman."

Purpled sees me, and walks up to me. He looks at me and says, "I don't want the woman Tommy, I want something better."

"You know, I hired Punz once, so?"

"Punz is different."

I take out 42 netherite blocks, it really is handy when you have hands summon free tnt.

"How about now Mr. Bedwars."

Purpled looks at all the netherite blocks, shocked as fuck, and starts smiling while saying, "I'm listening."

 ____________________________________________________________

Tubbo's POV

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i'm a bee spinning right round baby- okay enough with the references- anyways- what was I doing? Oh yea, Foolish. Just flying around to- Foolish's home- in the desert- really is nice to be the one doing this, even though I have no sort of wildlife to live off of with my suit on, and I have a high chance of dying. Geez why did they have to pick me? The least likely to survive this mission-

I see Foolish talking to his- son? I'm not really sure about his- personal life- I walk up to him.

"Hi Foolish!"

Foolish gets startled and looks at me, "Hey Tubbo, what brings you here?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering how you were."

Foolish looks at me a little suspicion and asks, "And why would you? I'm perfectly fine- Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's with the outfit of yours?"

"Oh this? Don't worry about it, now my question to you Foolish. Would you consider a deal I have to offer?"

 ____________________________________________________________

Ranboo's POV

I see Quackity walking on the prime path, convenient. I walk up to him, a little nervous, but i'm sure it'll be fine.

"Nice day for a walk, would you mine if i'd join you?"

Quackity looks at me and rolls his eyes, "Do what you wanna do."

"Well that's great cus' i'm going to."

We walk in silence for a bit.

"Well not to annoy you, but you see I really have to ask, what are you doing out here, hanging out by the trash?"

"You waiting for Dream to go insane?"

"Nah man, lemme explain."

"Alright."

"I'm minding my business, and maybe you should do the same. I've just been a witness to something sick and sadistic, so twistedly disturbing, you should feel really lucky that you've missed it.."

"Hey calm down a bit Quackity, and try to listen carefully, what you've seen scary, but its nothing when you compare to me. I could show you things that could make your dreams nightmares."

Quackity stops a bit and looks at me, "Your point exactly?"

I walk up in front of him and my eyes start glowing, and two cards appear in my hands, one with the letter K, and one with the letter J. The K starts glowing purple, while the J starts glowing orange. I show them to Quackity, and he looks at me with a startled and surprised look in his face.

I smile.

"I can make you scream if I want to."