Part 5: The Gem's Prison

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Mercy

____________________________________________________________

*GASP* [Wow a lot of gasping]

"Where am I?!"

I hear a voice from behind me. "Geez, calm down. I'll save you the sour stuff, welcome to the Gem."

I look around, and see a lot of people staring at me.

I feel so dizzy..

"I- I'm not dead?"

"Oh nooooo, your definitely dead."

"I-"

"Yeaaaaaa.. hard to take in, eh? Anyways, the name's Casinoipse."

"Casinoipse? That's sounds a lot like-"

"Casinoboo? I know. I'm from a universe where Casinoboo, also known as my dad, adopted me."

"Wait, you know Casinoboo?"

"Yea, do you?"

"Well, he's the reason I ended up here.."

"Ohhhh, so my dad in your universe is basically some evil shit!"

"Well- no.. I sacrificed myself to have him- be free."

"Oh damn. Yea- not many people do that, it's a battle to the death for me."

"WHAT- and you lost?"

"Nope, I won, I just didn't want to go back home."

I stand there for a bit, and as my vision clears up a bit more, I notice that the person, Casinoipse, does seem to have the same taste of fashion as Casinoboo.

"I believe you'd like to meet the rest, yes?"

"Um.. yes. Yes I would."

"Well- the others will see you then, just- try to stay comfortable, you'll be here for a long time."

...

"Thanks.."

I start floating around, since there's no floor, and i'm- unfortunately dead. I notice a few people talking in a group, so I start- floating to them.

I float to them and say, "Hello?"

One of them turn around and answer, "Hello."

"Er.."

"You're new here."

"Yes-"

"I'm Collet. Nice to met you."

The person holds out their hand, and I attempt to shake it, but instead, my hand goes through her. The people behind her chuckle, and I blush from embarassment.

One of the people behind Collet floats up next to them, and says, "Sorry about that, they can be a bit of a troll. I'm Raya, and over there-" they start pointing to people, "-is Nana, Haze, Red, Zapotre, and Allyx."

"Nice to meet you all.. i'm- gonna go."

"Oh. Okay."

I continue floating forward, until I see another group of people, this time a much bigger group.

"Hello-"

One of the people turns around and looks at me, saying, "Hi, i'm Geora."

"Hi Geora, i'm Mercy."

"Nice meeting you, how'd you end of here?"

"I sacrificed myself."

"Oh, shoot, well-" Geora points at the other people in the group, "-Kaylee, Wolfy, Rime, Aya, Moonbird, Shadow, Mythic, Dre, and Berry-" one of the people in the group yell "GENERAL", "-and General Berry."

"I'm sorry for saying this- but your names are both cool- and weird."

"Says the person who calls themselves Mercy."

"Ha- you're right. Anyways, i've gotta go."

"But there's no-"

I float away as fast as I can, and continue walking, but this time, no one else shows up, i'm here in the dark. Alone. I float everywhere, but i'm alone.

...

...

...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.