[Random Things] Lonely

(POV) Revivebur 

Place: Unknown
Time: Unknown
____________________________________________________________

"..."

It's been a while since we've been stuck. Since we've been trapped. Since he's been in control. Ghostbur has been ignoring me after our feud, so basically, it's been boring. 

...

..and lonely.

...

Wwwwwwhaatt? I got attached to the man!- and uh.. I see him like my brother- since Tommy isn't really as immature as before. Eh- and about the.. fight.. yea- 'sibling' fight?

"Hey Ghostbur- Mirror-?"

...

"You never call me that name." They mumble, finally speaking.

Getting slightly excited, I ask, "Which one, Mirror?"

"Mhm."

"Well it would be confusing, since you call me Mirror."

"Well, i'm not calling you Mirror anymore.. Wilbur."

I tense up. I look at Ghostbur, he's sitting on the- 'other' side of the room (more like a void), his body facing the other way. 

I don't know what to do. I was never the 'forgiving' type, so you can expect me to not know how to say sorry. It's complicated, ya know?

I stand up and walk to them, and sit next to them. He doesn't make eye contact. It stays like this, until..

...

*sniff*

I- Is he crying?

I look at Ghostbur, who's shaking slightly, his head buried in their legs, and muffled sniffs and coughs coming from them. Not knowing what to do, I do the first thing that comes in my head. I hug him.

Ghostbur breaks, and begins to cry loudly, turning around and hugging me back, easing into the hug. I won't lie, I might have teared up, MIGHT HAVE. A million thoughts come to my mind. Why was Ghostbur crying? Why did I hug him? How are we going to get out? What are they having for lunch? You know, the essentials.

After they calmed down, I tried to move away from the hug, but they hugged me tighter, trapping me in the hug. They mumbled, "Don't go.."

[Bye bye brother Wilbur :(]

I laugh awkwardly, and say, "You know if we're gonna stay in this hug, people might think the author is shipping us-"

Ghostbur doesn't answer, lets go of me, and crosses his arms. 

[Oh hi again brother Will!]

"Mind telling me why you started crying?" I ask, trying to understand Ghostbur's sudden outburst.

They shrug.

"Please?"

He looks at me, pouting.

"Fine."